Pop‑Up Window

Pop‑Up Window

by Lifter Apps

Gather email subscribers or notify visitors about promotions.

Krumpus Digital Productions

so far i like this... but i dont like the feature for the thank you. i dont want a big window or any at all....

Gathered Gift Co

Great app! Does exactly want I wanted it to do. Easy to set up & redesign as needed. Works perfectly on my shop.

The Five

I like that i can make my own design and upload my own images and the website is very easy to use!!!

Dog Freqs

Great, simple app! I'm new to Shopify and this really helped our store. Our buyers are using the discount!

SmartKidz Shop

I am using the app to create more traffic to my store. It's easy to use and I can add my creativity using Canva easily.

Luka Chocolates

This app has helped me integrate my shopify store in with mail chimp to allow automated campaigns. this has been very helpful

Lovesac Australia

Simple. Effective. Fixed ratio option can be difficult to adhere to. Use 3:2 for best results. Thanks

Mon Bijoux

Brilliant Shopify add on where it is easy to create, adjust and test across devices. Option to add different displays based on users interaction with the pop-up! Simple and quick to implement and possibility to sync your newly subscribers to your mailing platform. I recommend!

Good Stuff Apparel

We are using this application to attract more clients and we are happy that it really does help our website.

TBS The Beautiful Store

I have just added this app to my store so can't review it's effect yet, however, the set up is so simple and easy and this pop-up was exactly what I was looking for.