Pop‑Up Window

Pop‑Up Window

by Lifter Apps

Gather email subscribers or notify visitors about promotions.

Revealcynmarie

So Far so good. This is the first day that I have tried this app is pretty easy to maneuver through just making sure it’s compatible with my score hopefully Max success rate is wonderful using this app.I am really looking forward to having a successful store.

Love you, mean it.

The worst pop-up app. Looks terrible on site and phone and glitches a LOT. Their reviews are only high because they promise SEO help for good reviews.

Archipelago

This app did not auto sync 100% of our email addresses. We had to manually upload csv file to recover.

Swimbabies

Easy to use. integrates with Mailchimp which I really like. I just wish it had an option to send an email as soon as person subscribes. maybe I just haven't found out how yet?

DANSKmadeforrooms

Great app. Easy to use. Build our mailing list fast and easily. Good tool for any business who wants to grow.

Krumpus Digital Productions

so far i like this... but i dont like the feature for the thank you. i dont want a big window or any at all....

Gathered Gift Co

Great app! Does exactly want I wanted it to do. Easy to set up & redesign as needed. Works perfectly on my shop.

The Five

I like that i can make my own design and upload my own images and the website is very easy to use!!!

Dog Freqs

Great, simple app! I'm new to Shopify and this really helped our store. Our buyers are using the discount!

SmartKidz Shop

I am using the app to create more traffic to my store. It's easy to use and I can add my creativity using Canva easily.