Pop‑Up Window

Pop‑Up Window

by Lifter Apps

Gather email subscribers or notify visitors about promotions.

ModernDeals

Sure you have to pay for this app, but the benefits it brings certainly out weigh that. Unlike a lot if not all the other apps like this you can use your own image instead of using some plain generic popup. This make your popups more appealing like many of the bigger Shopify and non Shopify stores.

Annebabys

hard to design ,2 star that's what i thoght. uesed 2M and delete it.not recommend to shopify.do not use

Breazy's Boutique

Probably one of the easiest & best apps on shopify. Havent had any glitchy problems or any issues at all.

NAP SACK

I love this app! I used it when launching my store and I'm so happy with the way it looks. Definitely recommend!

Koi Knives

Great tool that is very easy to use. Take a look at www.koiknives.com and see what you think. We love it!

Supernatural Hair Company

so far the easiest pop up app I've used. User friendly, it looks professional, and it links to my mail chimp.

Marina Dunbar

love that it's customizable! very effective and helpful with getting email subscribers. works perfectly

Giant Vintage

We've used this app for 4 years and it's the only one we'll ever use. Does exactly what it's supposed to!
Easy and fast to configure also.

Comercial Agropecuaria

This is such an important feature these days while doing Ecommerce and Pop-Up Window does it simple and fun. Great app

Roisebee.com

It's great app thanks and I love the layout and easy to use and I will always use this app so download it