Pop‑Up Window

Pop‑Up Window

by Lifter Apps

Gather email subscribers or notify visitors about promotions.

Teti Pets

En Teti Pets esta funcionando muy bien y me ayudo a obtener muchos leads. La recomiendo para cualquiera que se la vaya a descargar.

Greenstreet-Vintage

The app is simple and well priced.
No funky messy navigation.
This is what an nice add-on should look like.
I have nothing left to mention.

Full recommendation.

So Plush Boutique

Great........................................................................................................................................................................................... i liked the app

CHERRIE

Works great and easy to use! check our example here shopcherrie.com
It'd be awesome if we could upload gifs in the future!

Punk Design

good recommend thank you
you can get more customers emails
thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you

Soulful Treasures Co.

Excellent app! We've found it extremely useful. The best part is that you are able to upload your own designs which helps keep the integrity of your brand.

Thanks again!

Kids Bikes Canada

Very easy to create a pop-up window as a first time user. It works well. I would like to see more options on where (pages & locations) to set up the pop-up window + have different pop-ups for different purposes. But I guess that would make it much more complicated. Overall great!!

Radiantly U Boutique

I use shopify for my online boutique and It really helps me keep track of my inventory and customers! The pop up window is amazing and customizable

rhinestonecandystore

I love the app. It is perfect for pop-ups, and so easy to use!!!!!! I would recommend to anyone. The instructions are so easy to understand,

OSSAWA [ONLINE POP UP EXPERIANCE]

Easy, Clean, pop up builder. I will be using this app for many more projects. keep up the great work. nice