4.8
Edited May 6, 2020

I am happy so far with Pop-up Window. It is easy to use. You can use your own design or you can select from template.

paradisiacalshop
Time spent using app: 6 days
April 26, 2020

I use the app to show pop-ups without collection email addresses. So far all good, easy to use and reliable. Works as it should be.

Blanda Beauty
Germany
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Edited April 4, 2020

Great addition to our shopify store. Helps us capture clients emails and attention better. easy to use. would def. recommend.

T.Tandon
Time spent using app: Over 5 years
March 26, 2020

Loved how easy the set up was! Made something I was struggling to decide on very quick and affordable.

Tiny Town Essentials
Time spent using app: 3 days
March 20, 2020

Including design time, the pop-up announcing my promotion was up and running in under 35 minutes. Slick.

Tiny Footprint Coffee
Time spent using app: About 5 hours
March 15, 2020

This is probably the easiest app I've used yet. I was able to set everything up in less than an hour. The instructions were very clear, and walked me through everything I needed to do.

Dollface-Chique Accessories
Time spent using app: 4 months
March 10, 2020

An app with great functionality for getting a newsletter sign up on your site! I had a wonderful experience with the customer service team as well. Definitely recommend!

Official 30A Gear
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
February 23, 2020

Great App easy to use. Accomplished what I needed to do. Had this up and going on my website in no time as all.

The Soap Lady Of Grand Lake
Time spent using app: 2 months
February 17, 2020

intuitive to use and super easy to create effective popup windows.
it's also mobile friendly and SEO friendly. will have to use so much of it, I imagine.

The Coffee Academics
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
February 15, 2020

Simple and efficient.
It would have been great to have 2-3 pop max instead of 1, and perhaps the automatic discount code integration with shopify but the less functions the less difficult it is to setup.

But really worth it for the price if you are just looking for a basic but efficient pop up.

Figured'Art