Pop‑Up Window

Gather email subscribers or notify visitors about promotions.

From $5.95/month. 7-day free trial.
Pop-Up Window featured image

paradisiacalshop

I am happy so far with Pop-up Window. It is easy to use. You can use your own design or you can select from template.

Blanda Beauty

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 year

I use the app to show pop-ups without collection email addresses. So far all good, easy to use and reliable. Works as it should be.

T.Tandon

Time spent using app Over 5 years

Great addition to our shopify store. Helps us capture clients emails and attention better. easy to use. would def. recommend.

Tiny Town Essentials

Loved how easy the set up was! Made something I was struggling to decide on very quick and affordable.

Tiny Footprint Coffee

Time spent using app About 5 hours

Including design time, the pop-up announcing my promotion was up and running in under 35 minutes. Slick.

Dollface-Chique Accessories

This is probably the easiest app I've used yet. I was able to set everything up in less than an hour. The instructions were very clear, and walked me through everything I needed to do.

Official 30A Gear

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

An app with great functionality for getting a newsletter sign up on your site! I had a wonderful experience with the customer service team as well. Definitely recommend!

The Soap Lady Of Grand Lake

Great App easy to use. Accomplished what I needed to do. Had this up and going on my website in no time as all.

The Coffee Academics

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app Over 1 year

intuitive to use and super easy to create effective popup windows.
it's also mobile friendly and SEO friendly. will have to use so much of it, I imagine.

Figured'Art

Location France

Simple and efficient.
It would have been great to have 2-3 pop max instead of 1, and perhaps the automatic discount code integration with shopify but the less functions the less difficult it is to setup.

But really worth it for the price if you are just looking for a basic but efficient pop up.