Pop‑Up Window

Pop‑Up Window

by Lifter Apps

Gather email subscribers or notify visitors about promotions.

Afasia

Very good app , helps us with sales and acquiring more customers. Really easy to use and you can set your timers for pop up to show!

The Anti Life Ltd

Absolutely love this app, exactly what i was looking for. Really appreciate the 7 day trial to test it out!

Bombshell Boutique

Great app! Love getting notifications on who signs up. I've only used it a short time but seems to work great so far. My customers have commented on it.

Kiana Beauty

This app is the simplest of all. (We've tried 4). We have had no issues with setup and had a rise in conversions all thanks to the simple and straight forward setup process. We can even see tracking via clicks to measure our KPI's. Highly recommend.

Melt'm Jewelry Design

It is a great, user-friendly application. It was very easy to set-up the pop-up window. It looks extremely professional. I am very satisfied with it.

Awake Awake Coffee

I love the fact it was so easy to use. I had the popup customized and up and running in 15 minutes.

zoe & co

It helped me to set up a pop-up window in seconds. The design is very old-school, but I'm sure they will improve it...:)

MagnaFlow-test

Pop-Up window does exactly what it says it does. Straight-forward pop-ups with the ability to write custom CSS and resize the Pop-Up window without having to code. Thanks for the great app!

Teti Pets

En Teti Pets esta funcionando muy bien y me ayudo a obtener muchos leads. La recomiendo para cualquiera que se la vaya a descargar.

Greenstreet-Vintage

The app is simple and well priced.
No funky messy navigation.
This is what an nice add-on should look like.
I have nothing left to mention.

Full recommendation.