Pop‑Up Window

Pop‑Up Window

by Lifter Apps

Gather email subscribers or notify visitors about promotions.

Ever by X

Ever by X loves Pop-Up Window! We love it's flexibility in attracting new subscribers to our incredible brand x

Green and Watts Gourmet Beverages

I just installed Pop-up window and it is one of the easiest thing that I have ever used. My pop-up was ready to go in less than five minutes.

Afasia

Very good app , helps us with sales and acquiring more customers. Really easy to use and you can set your timers for pop up to show!

The Anti Life Ltd

Absolutely love this app, exactly what i was looking for. Really appreciate the 7 day trial to test it out!

Bombshell Boutique

Great app! Love getting notifications on who signs up. I've only used it a short time but seems to work great so far. My customers have commented on it.

Kiana Beauty

This app is the simplest of all. (We've tried 4). We have had no issues with setup and had a rise in conversions all thanks to the simple and straight forward setup process. We can even see tracking via clicks to measure our KPI's. Highly recommend.

Melt'm Jewelry Design

It is a great, user-friendly application. It was very easy to set-up the pop-up window. It looks extremely professional. I am very satisfied with it.

Awake Awake Coffee

I love the fact it was so easy to use. I had the popup customized and up and running in 15 minutes.

zoe & co

It helped me to set up a pop-up window in seconds. The design is very old-school, but I'm sure they will improve it...:)

MagnaFlow-test

Pop-Up window does exactly what it says it does. Straight-forward pop-ups with the ability to write custom CSS and resize the Pop-Up window without having to code. Thanks for the great app!