Pop‑Up Window

Pop‑Up Window

by Lifter Apps

Gather email subscribers or notify visitors about promotions.

Seaval Shades

Yes, this is great! So handy and effective

BXP SPORTS

Great app very helpful to build a client base.

Third Eye Surveillance

Easy to use, works great. What's not to like?!?!?

Glamourlogy

Great simple app. Definitely a must for all business owners

Cheeky Chic

The set up of this app was really easy and i love how it looks!

Tohni Bekka

Just signed up for the Lifty App and I like what I see. I'm so glad its easy to use and I am able to do it all myself. It's exactly what I needed and was looking for.

Assamica Agro

Very good app at affordable price

Bowl & Pitcher

Great app, easy to use, i had it up in running in less than 5 mins.

Girly Girl Boutique

Perfect! It's exactly what I've been looking for! Thank you!

D&M Collectibles

This application deserves far more than just five stars.

Not only does it work as it is supposed to but it actually increased conversion rates for us and we could not be happier. It's free unless you want the email subscriber feature but the five dollars per month turns up thousands for us.

Support is out of this world. We have over thirty applications installed and these guys blow the competitors away. We recently asked about a subscriber removal feature and roughly an hour later, they actually added the feature for us. They didn't look for a way around our question, instead, they added the feature upon our request. How phenomenal is that?

These guys deserve a lot more than just five dollars per month for all of the hard work they put into this. To all serious business owners wanting to capture more sales, this application is a must have.