Pop‑Up Window

Pop‑Up Window

by Lifter Apps

Gather email subscribers or notify visitors about promotions.

The She Diary - Αρωματοπωλείο

Perfect app -Excellent customer service

seconddaughter

Super easy and user friendly! Only took a few minutes to set up!

JAKIMAC

Amazing for getting newsletter subscribers. If you have regular traffic to your website & referring websites, this is a foolproof way to ensure subscribers! We've had many people sign up within the first few days of using this app, which I'm sure will transfer into sales when we run our email campaigns.

Also, great support. I've emailed twice and received quick, thorough responses from the Lifty team.

Apothics.com

I find the integration of this app flawless!!! I am going to be a loyal customer

The Sage Lifestyle

We love it! Very user-friendly and easy to set up and use application. We've tried other apps too, but this was the only one that gave us plenty of customization tools and worked flawlessly. Our only issue is, it doesn't integrate with Constant Contact. Once that solution is implemented, we couldn't be more happier with it.

CutiaCuCafea.ro

This app works exactly as is describe. Simple, intuitive, very easy to use.
Support is great, even in weekends :)
Thanks!

NZ

I lurve this app , makes embedding and popping up easy for the non-coder. 5/5 Stars - get it now and you'll save lots of time doing whatever popup business you're doing!

-Paul

Femme Realm

Works great! Love the customizable picture feature and the email capture!

Maverick Hill

An amazing feature to my site! I was looking for something to assist with customer retention and easy mail subscribers. Glad to find this app!

ThurstonPhoto

Works great!! Simple and easy to install and use! Just clean and effective the way an app should be. I use it to gather emails, and it works perfectly. Have to get the pro plan to integrate into mail chimp though but all good things come at a cost.

Excellent support!!