4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its easy setup, design of pop-ups, and advanced targeting features, particularly the "exit intent popups" which are seen as a game changer for conversions. It's praised for its quick support, ability to build mailing lists, offer subscriber discounts, and its variety of customizable templates. Many appreciate its fast installation, good integrations, and the great free version it offers.

June 11, 2020

Great app and excellent costumer service. Love that the popup sinc with Shopify costumers list and updates every subscriber. Highly recommended!

DERMAGLAM
Israel
September 24, 2020

Wow I really love this! So many options you can customize and the live chat made my customer service experience that much better.

Rae Of Light Digital
March 12, 2020

Very good app, works well and support is very helpful if you have any question ! I use this app on 2 websites

Magnetic by S
France
Poptin replied March 26, 2020

Thanks for your support!

March 9, 2020

I have to say that Poptin platform is very professional, useful and easy to use. The customer service is above and beyond. I highly recommend installing it on your Shopify store!

Molecule-Perfume
Israel
March 6, 2023

Benjir was awesome to work with. He answered all my questions and was very kind. This app is easy to use. I look forward to working long term with this company.

Ose's Treasures
March 28, 2023

Happy with the app, works well and easy to use. Very quick and efficient support. Much appreciated. :)

cosmetigose
Sweden
August 17, 2020

Works well and great customer service! It is very functional and easy to use and I would recommend it!

Posture Pillow
October 19, 2020

app works fantastic, their support team is so so helpful. I am very impressed with their response time + help! Yall rock! thank you !

Born Dead Clothing®
April 1, 2021

Great customer service. Nirupama was very helpful when I had questions. I look forward to using this app more in the future.

Science of Voyage
January 14, 2021

Loving this app as it is super easy to nagivate and use! Customer support was fast and efficient too! Even though I am on free version, their service was good! Keep it up!

My Home Hutch