4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for creating engaging pop-ups with a user-friendly interface and quick setup. It offers features like cookie notifications, product add-on suggestions, and advanced targeting, including "exit intent popups" that boost conversions. The design process is simplified with a variety of templates and a drag-and-drop builder. The customer support team is praised for their quick and helpful responses. The app integrates seamlessly with Shopify and even offers a free version with high-quality templates. Merchants appreciate its simplicity, efficiency, and effectiveness in building mailing lists and encouraging customer engagement.

June 11, 2020

Great App! Easy to use and very flexible. It has a lot of options to design and personalize the Pop Ups.

CVital Salud y Bienestar
Colombia
September 6, 2021

The online customer service responded promptly, and helped deal with any questions. We have upgraded the package. This app is recommended to you.

JoyasDeChina
China
October 1, 2022

really simple, easy to use and customize. I'm not a coder and can appreciate EASE & SIMPLICITY; yet, it doesn't look like a cheap pop-in on the webpage and functioned right away.

EFFECT Naturals Skincare Essentials
February 24, 2021

I looked everywhere for a countdown timer popup. Poptin is exactly what I was looking for. Easy to use although I made a few mistakes setting it up (my bad). Support was instant and amazing and my issue was fixed almost instantly. Seriously good app.

Tattoo makeup concealer
December 2, 2020

I wanted to reach out to people who visit my website by asking them to subscribe to my email list. The popup I made with this app has been great. Also, very easy to reach customer service and they were very helpful with resolving my issue.

HosieryAndSockOutlet.com
July 26, 2022

I'm yet to use it, but the service has been incredible (Osama you beaut!) and after throughly reading through their material, its easy to see its really feature rich. My only regret is baulking at the price and looking for a cheaper option - I wasted a freakin day! If I had known everything they offered though I wouldnt have flinched! Very excited to putting it all in as the finishing touches for our hot site!

lepetiteprint
January 10, 2021

Great tool. All the option needed is there, and the support ❤️ quick, helpful and professional. Thank you!

Lucy's - חנות חיות חברתית
Israel
February 7, 2019

amazing app , easy to use , now i can not only put popups in my store i also can make email popups and in return to the email i can give to my buyers guides that related to the products that they buy . everything is also customizable and its free !

TopTopShoping
March 13, 2021

Poptin has allowed us to generate new announcement bars, giveaway/contest pop-up promotion, and has helped us update our email newsletter pop-ups with more control than the previous tools we were using. The support staff has been great fixing any issues that we have had, and they have excellent turnaround time. Would definitely recommend.

KAHA Coffee Roasters
December 28, 2021

Excellent app and service! The customer service is wonderful as well. Osama gave us great suggestions to increase the customer traffic. I'm loving the app and it definitely has been helping us to get more customers. Thank you!

Rena's Recipe