4.5

Merchants appreciate this app for its simplicity, versatility, and range of customization options. It's praised for driving sales and building customer bases through unique popups. The app's reliable performance, high click rates, and free cost are also valued. Merchants find the data and analytics provided, such as conversion rates, beneficial. The customer support team is noted for being responsive and helpful. Suitable for businesses of all sizes, it's used for creating promotional banners and email collection popups.

January 25, 2024

great easy

DIZZY TEES
About 1 month using the app
May 6, 2022

Love this! I have noticed a huge increase in sales since I add this app to my store. It is simple and easy to use.

Kelliena's Psychic and Tarot School
About 2 years using the app
Autoketing replied May 8, 2022

Your review makes our day. Thanks for your review. We feel glad when knowing that you're satisfied with our app.

Please email or chat with us if you have any questions. We're ready to help you as soon as possible.

April 8, 2022

So far so good. I have had this app for 1 month and everything is working fine for me. Can't ask for more from a free option

Noble Doggo
About 2 years using the app
Autoketing replied April 8, 2022

February 1, 2022

Esta app me encanto ya que es gratis, muy buenos graficos, totalmente personalizable y muy buena para conseguir ventasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Jegaro Store
Mexico
Autoketing replied February 1, 2022

Gracias por tu reseña. Hacemos todo lo posible para apoyar a los comerciantes. Sería genial que te guste nuestra aplicación.
Por favor, póngase en contacto con nosotros si tiene alguna pregunta.
Estamos listos para ayudarte.

June 8, 2022

Superb app and really simple to use. A great choice of templates with changeable options. Would definitely recommend.

The Bag Lady
Autoketing replied June 8, 2022

Your comment is valuable to us. We're happy to support you. When you have any questions about our app, please chat with us or send an email, we will help you immediately.

January 17, 2022

Just started using it to create a promotional popup on my store, it's simple to set and works well so far.

Valentina New York
Autoketing replied January 17, 2022

Edited August 28, 2022

Thank you very much for your assistance today.
My Main Popup is working along with the Teaser on my website.
Not only it is functional, but I could add my won artworks to it and it really looks awesome.
You have a FANTASTIC DAY.
SHAHLA Sonartaa.com

Sonarta.com
Autoketing replied June 3, 2022

It's very great that you spend your time leaving a review. We love it a lot.
Our team is always ready to help you with settings.
If you have any issues with our app, please feel free to contact us.

Sincerely,

Autoketing team

June 20, 2022

it was very easy to deal with and it took me less than 5 min to do all you need to do is pick a layout

bleue bebe
Autoketing replied June 20, 2022

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is priceless to us.
Our team is always ready to support you as you have any problems with our app.
Please feel free to contact us.

Sincerely,

Autoketing team

Edited September 6, 2022

This app is the bomb!~ In just a short time I have collected over 300 emails in less than a month. It's really great and not intrusive at all for customers to get annoyed.

Mid Century Modern Gal
Autoketing replied July 24, 2022

Thanks for your review. We try our best to support merchants. It'd be great that you like our app.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
We're ready to help you.

Sincerely

December 11, 2021

great app that does everything it is supposed to do, I get any subscription through the "subscribe now" campaign .. i think this app is the best one out there and it is for free, just need more details in the reporting section .. overall recommended, great work

RealDeal Stores
Autoketing replied December 12, 2021

Thanks for your feedback. We're very happy when hearing that you're satisfied with our app.
Please email us or start a live chat if you have any issues with the app.

Best regards,