CartHook Post Purchase Offers

CartHook Post Purchase Offers

by CartHook

The leading way to add real one-click post-purchase offers.

ZUODU Umbrella

Been using this app for about a month now and it is great. Just yesterday for example I had 11 total orders, 7 of them had a Post Purchase Upsell through CartHook, which is really amazing! Just one thing though, unlike Zipify OCU, this app does NOT automatically add a tag to the orders in Shopify. I have raised this to them a month ago and they said they were working on it, but still it hasn't been added as a function. It is very important as most third party fulfilment apps do not recognise the PPUpsells.

crocsto

We are having issues with Carthook not able to add paypal transaction Info to the native Shopify fields or at least to add them correctly as one Tag. Carthook is adding them as a variation of 0_, 1_, 2_ that is hard to track using other application. We are using a reporting app and a Paypal Sync tracking app (TrackiPal) on 5 more stores, and having a huge challenge getting carthook to collaborate for this.

December 26, 2020

Thanks for the feedback! It sounds like you're using our legacy checkout product, not our Shopify post-purchase offers app. We'd love to help get you back on track and figure out your tracking issues. Please reach out to the checkout support team at support@carthook.com.
Let's work together on this!

VitalSleep®

Great upsell app. Generated a lot of revenue for me. Looking forward to upgrades to help customize offers more

December 17, 2020

Thank you for the five-star reply, VitalSleep! We're so thrilled to hear you're seeing great results with our app. Cheers to a successful 2021!

disco

Carthook has increased our AOV by 24%. Every Shopify store should be using CH to increase AOV and LTV. Setting up a funnel takes 5 minutes and has easily been the most impactful change we've made to our Shopify store to drive revenue.

December 7, 2020

Thank you for the five-star review! CartHook :hearts: Disco! We're so glad to hear you're seeing results! Here's to continued success and a great partnership!

The Swift Fly Fishing Company

Would be great IF it supported multi currency and would allow you to add collections rather on a product by product basis

December 2, 2020

Thank you for the review and your honesty. We hear you on multicurrency and collection support. We're hopeful Shopify will open up support for both features in early 2021. Let's keep in touch; we'd love to have you back!

Hank & Henry

I like how simple it is use use. Since my makeup company started using it we have seen up sells every single day. Can't complain about that.

November 24, 2020

Thank you so much for the positive rating, Hank & Henry! We're happy that you're happy, and we're looking forward to continuing to skyrocket your store to the next level with post-purchase offers. We appreciate your support :-)

TheCustomGoodsCo

This app used to be so much better. I think Shopify made them change it all up and now it really sucks. We're not getting any conversions on our post purchase upsells anymore. I wish we could have access to the old version as we were one of the first customers.

November 19, 2020

I'm sorry to hear that you aren't having a great experience with our new app. I'd love to make it right and have our support team look into why you aren't seeing any conversions. If you're open to discussing this further, please reach out to us at help@carthook.com. We're here to help!

Bark Party

Just started using this, but I can see where this will be a SUPER profitable app. So excited to have this in time for BFCM!

November 5, 2020

We're happy to see that you're getting a 5-star experience at Bark Party! We can't wait to see you soar during BFCM!

sorta fancy

I'v been waiting for this app all my life. Can't wait to see the extra profits it brings me this holiday season.

November 3, 2020

Thank you for the five-star review! The CartHook team is very excited to see your AOV skyrocket this BFCM! Cheers to a successful holiday :-)

Kettle & Fire

Carthook always offers great support and they are always there to help!
Big fan! I tested the app even if is very basic for now it does what it says. Looking forward some more out of the box funnels and design customization

November 2, 2020

CartHook loves Kettle & Fire! Thank you for the 5-star review, and we're all very grateful for the continued support. Here's to a successful BFCM!