CartHook Post Purchase Offers

CartHook Post Purchase Offers

by CartHook

The leading way to add real one-click post-purchase offers.

SideShaper

I have been waiting for Shopify to support something like this for 5 years. Nothing will drove your AOV's higher than Post Checkout upsells. As of the time of this review it only works with Credit Cards (not Shop Pay, PayPal, or other gateways) but hopefully Shopify will loosen the reins a bit here and allow support for other gateways. Should at least be able to do PayPal.

March 23, 2021

Hi SideShaper! Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to hear you are seeing an increase in AOV!

We also can't wait for Shopify to support wallets and other payment providers in the near future, stay tuned!

Simple Green Smoothies Official Store

This app def is slow and the design options are pretty bad for building brand trust. They really need to invest in having 5 solid templates for us to pick from that are done well. Also, the app doesn't work with Recharge subscriptions (which other upsells like Zipify do offer– I've seen it in action). On a PLUS, it has increased my average order, which is nice. Yet I prob won't be staying around much longer if they don't start working on the issues I described above.

February 17, 2021

Hi Simple Green Smoothies, thank you for the review and glad to hear your AOV has increased with the use of our app!

Great news, we have some really great offer editor updates coming up in our next release. The good thing about our post-purchase offers is they automatically inherit your store's theme and styling so they fit in seamlessly with your checkout flow.

As for subscriptions, this is currently a limitation for all one-click post-purchase offer apps since all payment processing is handled via Shopify. They've assured us they are working on a resolution soon.

Please feel free to reach out to us via in-app chat or at help@carthook.com if you need anything at all!

zapcards

Extremely slow load speed. It will cause your sales to drop, effectively losing you money. 1/5, I will not recommend this app to anyone except my worst enemies. Lol.

Invulnerableimmunity

I have been with Carthook in the past, and they have always had a very severe attitude problem when their app has a bug and doesn't work properly. In my most recent case, there was an issue with the custom tracking code. I reached out to them, and after 30 back-and-forth emails PLUS a rude and incompetent customer service, the CEO decided to revoke the account. PLUS, they also overbilled me, BANNED my account and refused to refund me. I have spent over 1,000 dollars on wasted ad spend, and will now proceed to opening a dispute with them. The current carthook version is a total joke too. The whole purpose of an upsell app is to make you more money. HOWEVER, due to the extremely slow load speed, the app will murder your conversions- Amazon has done a study to show that for every 1s longer an app takes to load, it will kill your conversion by about 10%. Carthook takes about 6s to load- 3s more than shopify's native checkout pages and that means you earn 30% less. This app will cost you more money than it can make you. All in, don't bother wasting your time giving this app a try.

Born Again Outfitters

I mean it does the job. It makes post-purchase upsell extremely easy. The only problem is it makes it too easy for customers. Almost every single customer that purchased the upsell sent us an email asking if we could give them a refund because they accidentally added it. This happened all but 2 times.

February 9, 2021

Hi and thank you for your feedback!

Here at CartHook, one of our main focuses is ensuring a delightful shopper journey, so we'd love to hear more about your particular experience and see where your offers can be optimized.

Please feel free to reach out to us via in-app chat or at help@carthook.com if you would like to discuss.

ZUODU Umbrella

Been using this app for about a month now and it is great. Just yesterday for example I had 11 total orders, 7 of them had a Post Purchase Upsell through CartHook, which is really amazing! Just one thing though, unlike Zipify OCU, this app does NOT automatically add a tag to the orders in Shopify. I have raised this to them a month ago and they said they were working on it, but still it hasn't been added as a function. It is very important as most third party fulfilment apps do not recognise the PPUpsells.

February 9, 2021

Hi! Thank you for the review. We greatly appreciate your feedback.

Since our Post Purchase Offers app utilizes order editing instead of creating a new order, Shopify recommends requesting your fulfillment app to use the "create_at_max" in the Orders API and add a time buffer to ensure any order created within X minutes is not fetched at their default sync interval. Our recommendation is to delay order syncing with 3rd party fulfillment apps by 30-60 minutes.

We are continuing to build out new functionality, so stay tuned! Feel free to also reach out to our support team for any additional questions or feedback. Thanks!

crocsto

We are having issues with Carthook not able to add paypal transaction Info to the native Shopify fields or at least to add them correctly as one Tag. Carthook is adding them as a variation of 0_, 1_, 2_ that is hard to track using other application. We are using a reporting app and a Paypal Sync tracking app (TrackiPal) on 5 more stores, and having a huge challenge getting carthook to collaborate for this.

December 26, 2020

Thanks for the feedback! It sounds like you're using our legacy checkout product, not our Shopify post-purchase offers app. We'd love to help get you back on track and figure out your tracking issues. Please reach out to the checkout support team at support@carthook.com.
Let's work together on this!

VitalSleep®

Great upsell app. Generated a lot of revenue for me. Looking forward to upgrades to help customize offers more

December 17, 2020

Thank you for the five-star reply, VitalSleep! We're so thrilled to hear you're seeing great results with our app. Cheers to a successful 2021!

disco

Carthook has increased our AOV by 24%. Every Shopify store should be using CH to increase AOV and LTV. Setting up a funnel takes 5 minutes and has easily been the most impactful change we've made to our Shopify store to drive revenue.

December 7, 2020

Thank you for the five-star review! CartHook :hearts: Disco! We're so glad to hear you're seeing results! Here's to continued success and a great partnership!

The Swift Fly Fishing Company

Would be great IF it supported multi currency and would allow you to add collections rather on a product by product basis

December 2, 2020

Thank you for the review and your honesty. We hear you on multicurrency and collection support. We're hopeful Shopify will open up support for both features in early 2021. Let's keep in touch; we'd love to have you back!

Previous 1