CartHook Post Purchase Offers

CartHook Post Purchase Offers

by CartHook

The leading way to add real one-click post-purchase offers.

zapcards

Extremely slow load speed. It will cause your sales to drop, effectively losing you money. 1/5, I will not recommend this app to anyone except my worst enemies. Lol.

Invulnerableimmunity

I have been with Carthook in the past, and they have always had a very severe attitude problem when their app has a bug and doesn't work properly. In my most recent case, there was an issue with the custom tracking code. I reached out to them, and after 30 back-and-forth emails PLUS a rude and incompetent customer service, the CEO decided to revoke the account. PLUS, they also overbilled me, BANNED my account and refused to refund me. I have spent over 1,000 dollars on wasted ad spend, and will now proceed to opening a dispute with them. The current carthook version is a total joke too. The whole purpose of an upsell app is to make you more money. HOWEVER, due to the extremely slow load speed, the app will murder your conversions- Amazon has done a study to show that for every 1s longer an app takes to load, it will kill your conversion by about 10%. Carthook takes about 6s to load- 3s more than shopify's native checkout pages and that means you earn 30% less. This app will cost you more money than it can make you. All in, don't bother wasting your time giving this app a try.

crocsto

We are having issues with Carthook not able to add paypal transaction Info to the native Shopify fields or at least to add them correctly as one Tag. Carthook is adding them as a variation of 0_, 1_, 2_ that is hard to track using other application. We are using a reporting app and a Paypal Sync tracking app (TrackiPal) on 5 more stores, and having a huge challenge getting carthook to collaborate for this.

December 26, 2020

Thanks for the feedback! It sounds like you're using our legacy checkout product, not our Shopify post-purchase offers app. We'd love to help get you back on track and figure out your tracking issues. Please reach out to the checkout support team at support@carthook.com.
Let's work together on this!