PostCo 360: Returns Center

Automate returns from store credit, exchanges to labels & more

From $29/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Pecos Princess

UPDATE: Nick from Support reached out and was helpful in answering various questions I had. After doing some testing, the app isn't quite right for our shop but it seemed like a good solution that would work well for a lot of folks! I really wanted to like this app - it was easy to install and seemed easy to set up as I went through the options. However, I did have several questions for support and I reached out with several messages but never received a response back and it's been a couple of days at this point. I see everyone else saying support is great but the lack of any response has me concerned about future support and troubleshooting so I don't want to get entrenched with this app and then be stuck with a problem. Unfortunately, I have to move forward with something else today because I've already had days go by trying to stay with this solution, so I'll be looking for another app for returns.

peony AUS

Location Australia

Melisa has been a huge help with the setup of PostCo 360 to our online store. We are looking forward to streamlining our returns processes and making it as easy as possible for both our team and customers.

Francesca Jewellery

Location Australia

PostCo 360 has been such a great upgrade for us, it does almost everything we need, and makes processing returns simple and efficient. The business support is also fantastic! The only thing we would love to see is if our customers could select different items to exchange for through the app. Other than that this App is amazing.

Indosole Singapore

Location Singapore

Have been testing this out to manage returns & exchanges. So far so good. Support is amazing and they are doing updates regularly.