Posterly

Posterly

by Shoptigrator

Custom Print-on-Demand City and Star Maps

Desenyo Custom Maps

Great app! worth the subscription. Customer queries and requests are responded quickly as well. Kudos to the team!

July 2, 2020

Thank you so much for the nice review!
Have a great day :)

SoulMaps

Jesper has gone above and beyond to help me, responds quickly, and fulfills orders quickly as well. The app works well and my clients are happy with their purchases. Thanks, Jesper!

June 9, 2020

Thank you for your super nice review, means a lot to me! 🤩

Eternel Poster

Great app and great customer service! Easy to use and very flexible. Good products as well. When shipping to customers, tracking code is given.
I have had my store since April and couldn't be more happy about this app!

June 5, 2020

Thank you so much for your nice review! 🥳
Have a great day!

Orbbl

Amazing customer service, app functionality is awesome. Jesper has gone above and beyond with support tickets. Going to be a game changer!

June 1, 2020

Thank you for your review, it really means a lot to me :-)

Spacemap.online

I was having a problem with products not showing on my website and Jesper helped me twice to solve the problem. He also emailed me instructions for any future hassles. Thanks Jesper.

April 23, 2020

Always happy to help, thank you for the nice review! 🤩

Under the Stars PH

The app is as good as the support service. Perfect for my store! The free marketing tools are a plus too ☺.

April 19, 2020

Map Your Adventures

Great app! Integrates into my theme very well. Customer support has been very prompt and is very welcome to feedback to ensure the best customer experience!!

February 28, 2020

Thank you so much for the nice review. Have a great day!

Maperistic

Great app and easy to use, work great for both desktop and mobile
The support is also great! Super helpful and quick to respond

January 30, 2020

Thank you for your nice review!

printmijnplek

The app works great and has a lot of backend functionalities included. Support is really, reálly quick and efficient in helping out with any troubles or questions!

November 5, 2019

Customizaq

The works flawlessly with my theme and is very straight forward. I had some problems integrating the shipping rates but contacted support and was helped immediately. Overall great app with great support.

October 28, 2019