Posterly Product Personalizer

Posterly Product Personalizer

$39/month. 10-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
Shoptigrator
4.7
December 7, 2022

I wish I could give this more stars as it deserves way more!!!
I love love love this app, there is so much you can do with it, and with regular updates it just gets better and better. This app has by far surpassed my expectations and I have been using it for quite a while now and I am still constantly impressed with it.
If the app wasn't brilliant enough the support is next level, whenever I need help or have a question I just send Jesper an email, and not only does he reply super fast but he is super helpful, nothing is a problem for him, he is happy to help with whatever I need.
I highly recommend this app to everyone, you will not be disappointed.

Autumn Designs NZ
New Zealand
Time spent using app: About 2 years
Shoptigrator replied December 8, 2022

Thank you so much for the kind words! You made my day!
Jesper from Posterly

December 7, 2022

Very efficient product customiser which works perfectly for our store. The app is the only one on the market which does exactly what we need it to do without any issues. Also, the customer service and support has been second to none. Posterly's developers were very quick to help us and answer and resolve any questions or issues that we were experiencing. A pleasure to deal with! Would highly recommend.

North Pole Mapping Agency
Ireland
Time spent using app: 3 months
Shoptigrator replied December 8, 2022

Thank you so much for the kind words :) Enjoy the rest of your day.
Jesper from Posterly

November 26, 2022

The App isn't working for me, I cant change the price, product variant and when Im creating one and updating to my shop I cant cutomize it.

VilleMontre
Germany
Time spent using app: 6 days
Shoptigrator replied November 27, 2022

Hi VilleMontre, thank you so much for taking your time to write a review of my app. Sorry to hear that it's causing troubles. Please note that you can change the prices and variants for each design in the Products section of the app. This way the prices updates automatically on all relevant products inside Shopify :)

Jesper

November 5, 2022

Great app with lot of customization. The app is regularly updated and the author is very helpful in case of questions or problems. Highly recommended!

GalaMaps
Czechia
Time spent using app: 12 months
Shoptigrator replied November 6, 2022

Thank you so much for the kind words! It's really appreciated :)

October 24, 2022

Ich benutze diese App nun seit ca. 2 Monaten, kann aso noch kein Langzeit review abgeben. Doch bisher bin ich total von der App beeindruckt. Großteils funktioniert alles, und sollte etwas mal nicht klappen bietet Jesper einen hervorragenden Support. (Meiner Meinung nach ist der tolle Support Kaufgrund nr. 1!!!) Jesper versucht alle Probleme sofort zu lösen und schafft dies auch meist. Sogar Anregungen zu neuen Funktionen der App nimmt er gerne entgegen und will diese in Zukunft in die App integrieren.
Von mir eine Klare Empfehlung für die App! "Nur" 4-Sterne, weil es anfangs etwas kompliziert sein kann durch die verschiedenen konfigurationsmöglichkeiten zu blicken und die App richtig einzustellen kann etwas Zeit beanspruchen, sollte das Projekt etwas aufwändiger sein.

Druck-Zeit
Austria
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Shoptigrator replied October 24, 2022

Vielen Dank! 😊 Thank you for your kind words about my support, I really appreciate that you took your time to write this review.