Posterly

Posterly

by Shoptigrator

Customized and personalized city, star and zodiac products

FAMILY BY HEART

I can strongly recommend this app. It´s easy to use and very good design options. Jesper is very helpful and quick. It is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks a lot!

Sternenstädte

10/10 :) Excellent customer service, can only comment thus far, havent reviewed the product yet. Easy integration as well.

January 11, 2021

Thank you for taking your time to write this nice review!

myStarCity.at

Great customer Service, quick and very friendly, beautiful product, very adaptable and flexible in design!
thx

January 11, 2021

Thank you so much for taking your time to write this review! :)

posters.app

It's a great app, products look great and offers good selection. Lots of support and a few marketing tools were given as well. A+

January 8, 2021

Thank you for writing this nice review :)

Plus One Trends

I love the features and the utility this app provides. Jesper has been extremely patient in answering all my queries. But, it loads very slowly on my website and I'm out of ideas.

January 7, 2021

Thank you for taking your time to write this review. 😊

I've taken a closer look at it, and it looks like the app is not loading at all actually. Looks like this happens because of a conflict with the stores theme. I've tested the design on the Debut theme from Shopify and here it works flawlessly.

I will always recommend using themes from the Shopify theme store as they are tested in more detail compared to other theme selling websites in my experience.

I would reach out to the theme developer and get them to take a closer look at this issue.

Again thank you for taking your time to write this review.

CityCases

Great support from developer Jesper. Always willing to help. The map in the design studio looks a bit 'rough'. The final product however is detailed.

January 4, 2021

Thank you so much for the review, means a lot to me 😊

Yes the preview in the editor is not as detailed as the final export, this is because it would use to much RAM in the browser, I hope I find a solution to this in the future.

Euro Posters

Great app with a lot of improvements being continuously made and even greater support by the developer Jesper. I very much recommend this app!

Moda Poster

Recently added this app to my store, and since then there have been several changes to it to further improve it, and the level of customisation available now is fantastic, unlike any other app I've seen. The level of support from Jesper is unmatched, too. I would recommend if selling any type of personalised prints.

December 7, 2020

Thank you so much for taking your time to writing this review, it really means a lot to me, thanks!

Have a great day, and stay safe!

Best, Jesper

Poster Liebling

Best App we ever used. Better than other and for our process also the best! Support really fast & friendly!

November 29, 2020

Thank you so much for the nice review, means a lot! 😊

Homedec.dk

GREAT APP, easy to use and a very helpfull support :) There is so many opportunities and designs available. Great job!

November 29, 2020