Posterly Product Customizer

Customized and personalized city, star and zodiac products

$29/month. 10-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

3alla9ni

Thank you for this amazing app ! I really recommend it. It can help you make a lot of money <3 <3 <3

True North Posters

I don’t usually write reviews, but in this case, I feel like it is very well deserved. This app is fantastic, but more importantly, the support its developer provides to its users is above and beyond. A couple days ago, I sent Posterly support a rather long email with a series of detailed technical questions, fully expecting a generic non-response. To my surprise, the very next day, Jesper addressed every single one of my questions, and actually provided concrete help which solved my issues. This is how customer support should be, and If I could give 10 stars for this review I would : ) If you’re looking for a solidly built app with truly awesome customer support, Posterly is for you. Thanks again for the help Jesper!

January 8, 2022

Thank you so much for the kind words, really made my day 😊!

PERSOMAPS

Great app! Good functionality with a wide variety of options to customize your products. Easy to install, user friendly, and excellent customer support that answers fast and fixes any issue efficiently.

September 13, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind review! 🤩

Mapirly

Fantastic App, does exactly what I needed it for and the developer Jesper is so quick and responsive with any help I've needed along the way. Great service, would highly recommend.

September 7, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words 🤩 means a lot to me! Enjoy the rest of your day 😊

Stella Posters

Great app! 10/10 support!
Very nice program to work with and easy to add more new products. Going to use this for a long time :)

August 6, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words 🤩 Enjoy the weekend!

Giftsaholicshop

I really like the app and functionality it offers. It is quite easy to get a hang of and pretty much delivers everything it has promised.
The only thing that prevents me from giving 5 stars is that there is no way to rename design elements after adding them to a design. This probably is not a big deal with simple designs, but I'm working on one with a lot of layers and it sometimes gets very confusing to guess which element is which. Edit: I have updated my rating to 5, as the option has been enable.
Also! What an excellent customer service, to have this addressed within less than 24h!

August 5, 2021

Thank you for taking your time to write a review of my app, really appreciated.

This is great feedback! It has been on my list of things to add for some time actually. Turns out it was a quick thing to add, so it's now available if you reopen the app (it's called element name). 😊 Hope you will reconsider your review with this updated information in mind 😉....

Enjoy the rest of your day.

Custom Prints

Great app, user friendly and best of all, great for a side hustle. The dev Jesper is SUPER amazing, he gets back to any questions and gives fixs for problems straight away. 100% recommend

August 4, 2021

Thank you so much for the nice words! 🤩

iCase

The app is excellent, i just didn't use it because i can't add my own mockup.
wouldn't you have a forecast for the release of this tool?

August 1, 2021

Thanks for the kind words 🤩… I’m working on adding the possibility to add your own mock-ups to products/designs… Sadly I can’t give any other time line than it’s coming I promise! 😊

BIRTHMOMENT

Great and easy to use app with awesome features. Jesper is amazing and always there for you when you need help. Highly recommended!

July 28, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words! 😊

Footprints

Though we've faced our challenges while getting the hang of this app - the entire process felt seamless and easy given how quick and helpful Jesper is with his support! We've been bugging him on the tiniest things, but he always responses quickly and with a positive attitude!

July 1, 2021

Hi buddy!
Thank you so much for taking your time to write a review of my app!
No problem I'm always happy to help out where I can 😊!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6