Posterly Product Customizer

Posterly Product Customizer

by Shoptigrator

Customized and personalized city, star and zodiac products

starsintheskies

This product is so great with so many customizing option. The support I get from Jesper is extremely helpful. 5 Star for Posterly. Thanks again for helping me to setup my site.

February 13, 2021

Hi B. Thank you for taking your time to write a review! 😊 have a great day!

City and Sky

This app is awesome! I love the customizations of this app. Jesper listens to suggestions for upgrades and this app. This is well worth it.

February 7, 2021

Thank you for taking your time to write a review 😊 it means a lot thanks!

Trendmotive

The app is very easy and intuitive to use. The support is great and e-mails are answered quickly. I can recommend it.

FAMILY BY HEART

I can strongly recommend this app. It´s easy to use and very good design options. Jesper is very helpful and quick. It is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks a lot!

Sternenstädte

10/10 :) Excellent customer service, can only comment thus far, havent reviewed the product yet. Easy integration as well.

January 11, 2021

Thank you for taking your time to write this nice review!

myStarCity.at

Great customer Service, quick and very friendly, beautiful product, very adaptable and flexible in design!
thx

January 11, 2021

Thank you so much for taking your time to write this review! :)

posters.app

It's a great app, products look great and offers good selection. Lots of support and a few marketing tools were given as well. A+

January 8, 2021

Thank you for writing this nice review :)

Plus One Trends

I love the features and the utility this app provides. Jesper has been extremely patient in answering all my queries. But, it loads very slowly on my website and I'm out of ideas.

January 7, 2021

Thank you for taking your time to write this review. 😊

I've taken a closer look at it, and it looks like the app is not loading at all actually. Looks like this happens because of a conflict with the stores theme. I've tested the design on the Debut theme from Shopify and here it works flawlessly.

I will always recommend using themes from the Shopify theme store as they are tested in more detail compared to other theme selling websites in my experience.

I would reach out to the theme developer and get them to take a closer look at this issue.

Again thank you for taking your time to write this review.

CityCases

Great support from developer Jesper. Always willing to help. The map in the design studio looks a bit 'rough'. The final product however is detailed.

January 4, 2021

Thank you so much for the review, means a lot to me 😊

Yes the preview in the editor is not as detailed as the final export, this is because it would use to much RAM in the browser, I hope I find a solution to this in the future.

Euro Posters

Great app with a lot of improvements being continuously made and even greater support by the developer Jesper. I very much recommend this app!