Posterly Product Customizer

Posterly Product Customizer

by Shoptigrator

Customized and personalized city, star and zodiac products

Moda Poster

Recently added this app to my store, and since then there have been several changes to it to further improve it, and the level of customisation available now is fantastic, unlike any other app I've seen. The level of support from Jesper is unmatched, too. I would recommend if selling any type of personalised prints.

December 7, 2020

Thank you so much for taking your time to writing this review, it really means a lot to me, thanks!

Have a great day, and stay safe!

Best, Jesper

Poster Liebling

Best App we ever used. Better than other and for our process also the best! Support really fast & friendly!

November 29, 2020

Thank you so much for the nice review, means a lot! 😊
Jesper

Homedec.dk

GREAT APP, easy to use and a very helpfull support :) There is so many opportunities and designs available. Great job!

November 29, 2020

Thank you so much for the nice review, means a lot! 😊
Jesper

DeinStadtFoto

Eine Top App, im bereich PoD!!
Absolut zu empfehlen!!
Der beste Support den man sich wünschen kann!!

November 26, 2020

Thank you so much for the nice review! 😎
Vielen Dank für die gute Bewertung! 😎

DeinLieblingsPoster.de - Personalisierte Poster

A really good program. But the support is simply uniquely good! Very clear recommendation and I hope there will be other software solutions from you :-)

November 24, 2020

Thank you for your nice review, always happy to help.
Have a great day!

Nifty Posters

The app is great and the customer support is amazing! Jesper is on call all the time to assist with any issues you may have. I'd highly recommend this app.

November 3, 2020

Thank you so much! I'm always happy to help 😊 Have a great day!

J.

Barnboet

Top class support from Jesper. A few bugs got fixed quick after contacting him. Easy to install app, hopefully it will pay off too.

October 13, 2020

Thank you for taking your time to write a review of Posterly, it's really appreciated! 😊

Plakatbar.no

Had some problems with integration and freight. Jesper were super willing to help and fixed what we needed. Great support and great app!

September 15, 2020

Thank you for taking your time to write this nice review! Always happy to help.

HappilyEverAfter

We implemented Posterly app to our webstore and started immediately to get sale from our previous customers and new ones. It's super easy to set up and intuitive to use for our customers. The team at Posterly provides us with a 10/10 customer service and are always there to help out in a super friendly way if you have any questions. Can highly recommend it if you want to increase your sales.

August 6, 2020

Thanks for the review, means a lot 🥳
Have a great day!

Traveler Mart

Top customer service, all doubts sorted out by Jesper very quickly. This app really fits in this business model, at least for me it fits perfectly. Masive recent designg studio update with endless posiblities for customization. I really recommended to try and check it out.

July 20, 2020

Thank you for the nice review! Happy to hear that you like the design studio and the options it offers :-)