Posterly Product Personalizer , 66 reviews
We implemented Posterly app to our webstore and started immediately to get sale from our previous customers and new ones. It's super easy to set up and intuitive to use for our customers. The team at Posterly provides us with a 10/10 customer service and are always there to help out in a super friendly way if you have any questions. Can highly recommend it if you want to increase your sales.
Thanks for the review, means a lot 🥳
Have a great day!
The app is as good as the support service. Perfect for my store! The free marketing tools are a plus too ☺.
Thank you for your review 😊
The App isn't working for me, I cant change the price, product variant and when Im creating one and updating to my shop I cant cutomize it.
Hi VilleMontre, thank you so much for taking your time to write a review of my app. Sorry to hear that it's causing troubles. Please note that you can change the prices and variants for each design in the Products section of the app. This way the prices updates automatically on all relevant products inside Shopify :)
Ich benutze diese App nun seit ca. 2 Monaten, kann aso noch kein Langzeit review abgeben. Doch bisher bin ich total von der App beeindruckt. Großteils funktioniert alles, und sollte etwas mal nicht klappen bietet Jesper einen hervorragenden Support. (Meiner Meinung nach ist der tolle Support Kaufgrund nr. 1!!!) Jesper versucht alle Probleme sofort zu lösen und schafft dies auch meist. Sogar Anregungen zu neuen Funktionen der App nimmt er gerne entgegen und will diese in Zukunft in die App integrieren.
Von mir eine Klare Empfehlung für die App! "Nur" 4-Sterne, weil es anfangs etwas kompliziert sein kann durch die verschiedenen konfigurationsmöglichkeiten zu blicken und die App richtig einzustellen kann etwas Zeit beanspruchen, sollte das Projekt etwas aufwändiger sein.
Vielen Dank! 😊 Thank you for your kind words about my support, I really appreciate that you took your time to write this review.
I love the features and the utility this app provides. Jesper has been extremely patient in answering all my queries. But, it loads very slowly on my website and I'm out of ideas.
Thank you for taking your time to write this review. 😊
I've taken a closer look at it, and it looks like the app is not loading at all actually. Looks like this happens because of a conflict with the stores theme. I've tested the design on the Debut theme from Shopify and here it works flawlessly.
I will always recommend using themes from the Shopify theme store as they are tested in more detail compared to other theme selling websites in my experience.
I would reach out to the theme developer and get them to take a closer look at this issue.
Again thank you for taking your time to write this review.
Even though customer support is fast and responsive, app functionality is not the best. Whichever product you add the design, it redirects it to the app special page where all the designs are present at the same time. This makes the page load really slow and it is confusing to use for customers. That is why we removed the app and focused on alternative methods. Recommendations:
- Make app design page where all designs are shown optional. Sellers will want to focus on each product and design by itself. It is not helpful to have all the designs in one page, decreases conversion and causes slow page load that causes loss of customer.
- Option to add watermark or preview text on layouts, so sellers can push customers to pay for designs as well.
- Add option to sell pdf format or design. I hope these are helpful for sellers to get an idea before the app purchase.
Thanks for providing constructive feedback on my app.
I'm happy to hear you like the responsiveness of my support.
The reason the app uses a dedicated editor page is that this allows for easy installation and uninstall of the app without customers having to add code to their themes.
Regarding your recommendations:
1. The design editor does not load all designs, it loads only the elements needed for that design. Theres actually a checkmark in the settings to remove the drop down where customers can toggle designs.
If you're referring to the city maps example template. Then you can change this template if you want. Any design can be changed or added. A lot of customers add their own designs. The whole idea is that you can change the basic designs to fit your branding etc.
2. Watermarks are actually added to the preview images that are displayed in the cart.
3. For now you as the admin can download both JPG and PDF format, the app is not a digital downloads app, but it's possible to let the customers download the JPG upon purchase. I've noted down that you want to offer digital downloads in PDF format, and this should be added in the future.
Hope this brings some clarification on the topic.
Have a great day!
Jesper developer of Posterly