Posterly Product Personalizer

Posterly Product Personalizer

$39/month. 10-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
January 7, 2021

It's a great app, products look great and offers good selection. Lots of support and a few marketing tools were given as well. A+

posters.app
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Shoptigrator replied January 8, 2021

Thank you for writing this nice review :)
Have a great day!

January 6, 2021

I love the features and the utility this app provides. Jesper has been extremely patient in answering all my queries. But, it loads very slowly on my website and I'm out of ideas.

Plus One Trends
India
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Shoptigrator replied January 7, 2021

Thank you for taking your time to write this review. 😊

I've taken a closer look at it, and it looks like the app is not loading at all actually. Looks like this happens because of a conflict with the stores theme. I've tested the design on the Debut theme from Shopify and here it works flawlessly.

I will always recommend using themes from the Shopify theme store as they are tested in more detail compared to other theme selling websites in my experience.

I would reach out to the theme developer and get them to take a closer look at this issue.

Again thank you for taking your time to write this review.

January 4, 2021

Great support from developer Jesper. Always willing to help. The map in the design studio looks a bit 'rough'. The final product however is detailed.

CityCases
Netherlands
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Shoptigrator replied January 4, 2021

Thank you so much for the review, means a lot to me 😊

Yes the preview in the editor is not as detailed as the final export, this is because it would use to much RAM in the browser, I hope I find a solution to this in the future.

December 14, 2020

Great app with a lot of improvements being continuously made and even greater support by the developer Jesper. I very much recommend this app!

Euro Posters
Sweden
Time spent using app: 9 months
December 5, 2020

Recently added this app to my store, and since then there have been several changes to it to further improve it, and the level of customisation available now is fantastic, unlike any other app I've seen. The level of support from Jesper is unmatched, too. I would recommend if selling any type of personalised prints.

Moda Poster
Time spent using app: 5 months
Shoptigrator replied December 7, 2020

Thank you so much for taking your time to writing this review, it really means a lot to me, thanks!

Have a great day, and stay safe!

Best, Jesper

November 28, 2020

Best App we ever used. Better than other and for our process also the best! Support really fast & friendly!

Poster Liebling
Time spent using app: 3 months
Shoptigrator replied November 29, 2020

Thank you so much for the nice review, means a lot! 😊

November 26, 2020

GREAT APP, easy to use and a very helpfull support :) There is so many opportunities and designs available. Great job!

Homedec.dk
Denmark
Time spent using app: 3 months
Shoptigrator replied November 29, 2020

Thank you so much for the nice review, means a lot! 😊

November 25, 2020

Eine Top App, im bereich PoD!!
Absolut zu empfehlen!!
Der beste Support den man sich wünschen kann!!

DeinStadtFoto
Time spent using app: 9 months
Shoptigrator replied November 26, 2020

Thank you so much for the nice review! 😎
Vielen Dank für die gute Bewertung! 😎

November 24, 2020

A really good program. But the support is simply uniquely good! Very clear recommendation and I hope there will be other software solutions from you :-)

DeinLieblingsPoster.de - Personalisierte Poster
Time spent using app: 4 months
Shoptigrator replied November 24, 2020

Thank you for your nice review, always happy to help.
Have a great day!

November 3, 2020

The app is great and the customer support is amazing! Jesper is on call all the time to assist with any issues you may have. I'd highly recommend this app.

Nifty Posters
South Africa
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Shoptigrator replied November 3, 2020

Thank you so much! I'm always happy to help 😊 Have a great day!

J.