Posterly Product Personalizer
Customized and personalized city, star and zodiac products
Seamless workflow: use directly in Shopify admin
Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes
Even though customer support is fast and responsive, app functionality is not the best. Whichever product you add the design, it redirects it to the app special page where all the designs are present at the same time. This makes the page load really slow and it is confusing to use for customers. That is why we removed the app and focused on alternative methods. Recommendations:
- Make app design page where all designs are shown optional. Sellers will want to focus on each product and design by itself. It is not helpful to have all the designs in one page, decreases conversion and causes slow page load that causes loss of customer.
- Option to add watermark or preview text on layouts, so sellers can push customers to pay for designs as well.
- Add option to sell pdf format or design. I hope these are helpful for sellers to get an idea before the app purchase.
Thanks for providing constructive feedback on my app.
I'm happy to hear you like the responsiveness of my support.
The reason the app uses a dedicated editor page is that this allows for easy installation and uninstall of the app without customers having to add code to their themes.
Regarding your recommendations:
1. The design editor does not load all designs, it loads only the elements needed for that design. Theres actually a checkmark in the settings to remove the drop down where customers can toggle designs.
If you're referring to the city maps example template. Then you can change this template if you want. Any design can be changed or added. A lot of customers add their own designs. The whole idea is that you can change the basic designs to fit your branding etc.
2. Watermarks are actually added to the preview images that are displayed in the cart.
3. For now you as the admin can download both JPG and PDF format, the app is not a digital downloads app, but it's possible to let the customers download the JPG upon purchase. I've noted down that you want to offer digital downloads in PDF format, and this should be added in the future.
Hope this brings some clarification on the topic.
Have a great day!
Jesper developer of Posterly