4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its advanced SMS marketing tools, including automation and drip campaigns. It's praised for boosting conversion rates and revenue, and for its ethical practices in text messaging. The customer service is highly responsive, with representatives Taylor and Meg receiving special mention. Regular updates and a clear pricing model are also appreciated. It's recommended for businesses seeking to improve customer engagement via SMS.

Edited May 19, 2024

This app is amazing! It has increased sales so much! My customers love it. I wish I could get all of my mailing list to move over to text message. (I'm working on it) Conversions are great! Customer service is top notch. I am very happy with this app!
Update: 5-28-24
I have been using this app for 4 years and it has been great until recently. I installed a new template and had a grand opening event. I had over 10,000 credits and the system said that I did not have enough for my campaign. It sent out 2 text messages. It prompted me to pay $51 more for the campaign. I refused because I had enough credits. My grand opening was ruined. I contacted support and they responded but not helpful. I’m bummed that I have to look for a new app now. Such a hassle.

Yourgreatfinds
10 months using the app
September 3, 2021

It has generated some sales for me, but it is hard at times to find the discount codes. I was surprised when I had a few sales and they had used a discount code where I didn't know it was coming from.

J & M Designs LLC