Bulk Edit Tags by Power Tools

Bulk Edit Tags by Power Tools

by Power Tools

Quickly add, remove or replace your product tags in bulk

Lulyfashion

excellent app!

www.lulyfashion.ch

Faithen3

I love this app! It is so convenient and saves me a WHOLE lot of time updating tags in bulk instead of having to go to each product or collection individually. I love how there are multiple ways to edit bulk product tags by adding, removing or replacing tags in a particular product type or collection or all products at once. Awesome app! Thanks Powertools!

Lightwakers

This app is just perfect for adding tags to multiple products! Without this, it was taking us ages! Very good app!

Geektoysuk

Brilliant app. Makes editing the tags extremely easy.

Lingerie Ponto Com

simpleesmente exelente o melhor app da categoria

Ctp2

This is a fantastic app for bulk editing of tags. I am so glad we found it. Works great!

Truck Town

I'm using this app to bulk edit my tags. It works perfectly and pretty fast considering the mass amounts of products we have in our store!! I love all the different options there are for ways to add the tags!!!

Vapescom

A neat free app to help bulk edit tags with ease saving you lots of time.

The Chocolate Box Australia

This was a very helpful app when I wanted to clean up the variety of random and mixed case product tags appearing in the product dropdown filter options that the customers see, (that I didn't realise they were going to). Bulk editing gave me the option of doing this much more speedily than if I had to click and save into each product. Recently I used a feature that allows me to quickly hide or publish the collections from a single page list, and I really like that feature to keep track of published and hidden collections.

Doofery

LIFESAVER! Powerful app, managed to tag 500 products with multiple tags, broken down into a number of collections in just a few minutes. Thank you:)