Bulk Edit Tags by Power Tools

Bulk Edit Tags by Power Tools

by Power Tools

Quickly add, remove or replace your product tags in bulk

Coloraddicted Com

Seriously speaking, this is a life-saving app. It has saved me hundreds of hours and a lot of frustration. Since Time = Money, especially in ecommerce, I cannot recommend this app highly enough for anybody !!! Thank you very much for building such a useful and trustworthy app !

Mandysmoon

Best app ever - don't know how I would do without it! I've got thousands of products with some very complicated tags and I've had to make changes to them - if I'd had to do it product by product it would have taken the rest of my life. So grateful for this app - highly recommend it!

Lanhuong 2

i use this app but it works not right.
First, i "add" tags "tag3,tag5,tag6" for products in collection "very very smart collection".
Next, i "replace" tags "tag5,tag6" to "tag56"
Then, i "remove" tag "tag3"

i want after 3 steps all products in collection "very very smart collection" has tags containts "tag56" and not containts "tag3", but result not right.

Kianabeauty

This app is a saviour. Tagging is cumbersome, and performing large data consolidation and cleaning up the tags is momentous when your products are in the thousands.

This app sets the standard on how to perform bulk operations in Shopify and how to work with the tagging system intelligently.

Tag consolidation is easy. Tag clean up = easy.

Tasks that could require hours upon hours of manual data correction within the native Shopify interface can be done simply and easily with this tool.

Proctor Surfboard Shop

Hallelujah! I was in a state of shock that Shopify does not allow editing of tags! ??? REALLY???? THEN, I found this stoked of genius and felt like singing the Hallelujah Chorus. Working flawlessly within seconds, saving me time and thrilling my soul on the expeditious improvement of my work flow.

Low Carb Canada

it's free you have to get it, if you are a big store and have messy tags this will save you lots of time.

they have other great apps too but this is a great addition to our site

Shornfibers

Very useful tool. I highly recommend this app. Saves loads of time.

Fastdukaan

Really awesome (and FREE!)
This app has made my life so much easier! Kudos!
Looking forward to more additions to this powerful app!

Green Baby Planet

If the thought of individually editing tags after you've created products makes you want to bang your head against a wall, then this app is for you! It's simple, quick, and gets the job done fast!

Via Seta

Just imagine how the job would be without this app.

Save me about a day of work, thanks app!