Bulk Edit Tags by Power Tools

Bulk Edit Tags by Power Tools

by Power Tools

Quickly add, remove or replace your product tags in bulk

Suranas Jewelove

The app does what it says, quickly. Recommended for any store with over 100 products.

HisandHerFashion.com

This just saved me about days of work. I needed to edit and rename tags, plus delete many unnessary tags. I was hesitant doing it by individual product page or on a CSV spreadsheet.This App was a life saver and really easy to use and the changes were implemented almost immediately.A BIG thank you to the Power Tools developers.
If you use tags in your store - this app is a MUST have .

Airy Mary

This just saved me about 20 hours of work. I needed to edit all my size tags to include US and European sizes, so that they show up in drop down filters, alongside UK sizes. I dreaded doing it by individual product page or on a CSV spreadsheet. This was really easy to use and the changes were implemented almost immediately.A big thank you to the Power Tools developers.
If you use tags in your store and you need to edit them in bulk - this app is a must have.

Time to Dress Up

Great app, fills a big gap in Shopify's functionality and it's free, what more could I ask for?!

Late Rabbit

Does what it says. Useful app. :)

NZ

Our store uses tags quite extensively and this app has been very useful 5/5 rating.

Vintage Lane Jewelry

I love this app, easy to install and even easier to use. Huge time saver and it's free. What more could you ask for?

1 Of The Family

Easy to use & a huge time saver!

Changeroo

Thank GOD for this app. The mere thought of having to go through my entire inventory to edit tags was distressing. This is just what I needed.

Leann Couture

This is a must have app for any shop owner. I had a few issues getting the app to work, but after getting in touch with the dev, Brad responded to my issues and got the app working only after a few minutes. Highly recommended!!