Bulk Edit Tags by Power Tools

Bulk Edit Tags by Power Tools

by Power Tools

Quickly add, remove or replace your product tags in bulk

Proctor Surfboard Shop

Hallelujah! I was in a state of shock that Shopify does not allow editing of tags! ??? REALLY???? THEN, I found this stoked of genius and felt like singing the Hallelujah Chorus. Working flawlessly within seconds, saving me time and thrilling my soul on the expeditious improvement of my work flow.

Low Carb Canada

it's free you have to get it, if you are a big store and have messy tags this will save you lots of time.

they have other great apps too but this is a great addition to our site

Shornfibers

Very useful tool. I highly recommend this app. Saves loads of time.

Fastdukaan

Really awesome (and FREE!)
This app has made my life so much easier! Kudos!
Looking forward to more additions to this powerful app!

Green Baby Planet

If the thought of individually editing tags after you've created products makes you want to bang your head against a wall, then this app is for you! It's simple, quick, and gets the job done fast!

Via Seta

Just imagine how the job would be without this app.

Save me about a day of work, thanks app!

Suranas Jewelove

The app does what it says, quickly. Recommended for any store with over 100 products.

HisandHerFashion.com

This just saved me about days of work. I needed to edit and rename tags, plus delete many unnessary tags. I was hesitant doing it by individual product page or on a CSV spreadsheet.This App was a life saver and really easy to use and the changes were implemented almost immediately.A BIG thank you to the Power Tools developers.
If you use tags in your store - this app is a MUST have .

Airy Mary

This just saved me about 20 hours of work. I needed to edit all my size tags to include US and European sizes, so that they show up in drop down filters, alongside UK sizes. I dreaded doing it by individual product page or on a CSV spreadsheet. This was really easy to use and the changes were implemented almost immediately.A big thank you to the Power Tools developers.
If you use tags in your store and you need to edit them in bulk - this app is a must have.

Time to Dress Up

Great app, fills a big gap in Shopify's functionality and it's free, what more could I ask for?!