Bulk Edit Tags by Power Tools

Bulk Edit Tags by Power Tools | Reviews

by Power Tools

Quickly add, remove or replace your product tags in bulk

Collection Earth

Trust me, this app will save you a ton of time

Patch Freak

Nice app and so easy to use so why not.I highly recommend

Natures Healing Crystals

I was dreading hours of work dealing with tags, and then I came across this app, absolutely love it !

Diaper Cake Boutique

MUST HAVE app for someone new to online storefronts! If you need help, don't have a lot of time,aren't tech savvy, organization can become overwhelming. I LOVE this app and today am grateful for it, it not only helped me "clean up" things, it did the work for me!

Pumpkin Pie Kids

This app saves me a lot of time. I use tags on my website, so this app makes it super easy to make changes in bulk. Highly recommend.

Stwff Stuff

Extremely easy to use and very helpful to have the ability to replace existing tags with new tags quickly. This is really helpful when you're using tags as the subcategory menus for navigation as Shopify doesn't provide any way to modify the name of a tag if you need to edit it after you've started adding it to products. This FREE app allowed me to change the name of a tag (and hence the name of the sub category menu) in seconds!

Garo Luxury

Easy to use. Very simple. Must have app for all shops. Recommended!

Eshine Car Care Inc

Saved us tons of time. Thanks!

Babymac

100% recommended, a must have tool. This app it will make your shop admin tasks easier and you will save a lot time. Thanks

Maple Treehouse

Definitely a must have tool for any store. Makes your SO MUCH EASIER! Kudos to the team for this wonderful tool. Thank you for saving us time and manpower!