4.5

Merchants appreciate this app for boosting sales and conversions with its countdown timer feature. They praise its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and smooth performance. The support team is commended for their responsiveness. While the free version is functional, some opt for an upgrade for more features. Merchants value its customizability and the ability to place it anywhere on the site, noting it enhances customer trust and engagement.

December 2, 2023

Did everything we needed it to do and more

JazzyAnne.com
Over 3 years using the app
September 7, 2023

Very helpful support! We needed to add a custom timer to a collection page and select products, and they assisted with updating the code to add the timer for our product launch. Would definitely recommend!

STOCKROOM
Over 2 years using the app
POWR.io replied September 9, 2023

Hi there,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as a top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful.

Do reach out to us for any suggestions or queries and we'll be more than glad to help.

Edited April 24, 2023

10/10, this is the countdown timer you should use. I don't often leave reviews, but this is an excellent product. Easy to use right out of the gate.

The customer service is also unmatched.. Live service and will respond to you in minutes.

Very happy to have found this & it has saved me so much time!

Kling Music
About 1 month using the app
POWR.io replied April 24, 2023

Thank you so much for your feedback🤩️ It's always a pleasure to read such nice words reflecting your experience with us.
You're always welcome to contact us again anytime for any questions, concerns or suggestions!

Edited April 13, 2023

amazing app thanks !!!! very useful I recommand it to every e commerce seller ! thank a lot ! im happy cool

French Flex
France
3 months using the app
POWR.io replied April 13, 2023

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're delighted to know that you're enjoying your experience with us💙️
In case of further queries, please don't hesitate to contact us again anytime at support@powr.io or via our in-app chat and we'll always get back to you right away to assist😊️

May 3, 2017

simple, neat, reliable.
Thank you for creating!

Sheryl
dolly mummy, dollypattern.com

Dolly Pattern
Over 6 years using the app
September 13, 2016

This is a great app for our Lean Six Sigma training and consultancy, many of our customers have purchased our product using this app and they have informed it has helped them to improve Customer satisfaction, Quality, productivity and efficiency and gain real competitive advantage, thanks a lot, Love it. (www.veritastech.org)

Lssmc
India
Almost 6 years using the app
April 4, 2017

I really love this app -- It simultaneously acts as a reminder to our customers of upcoming holidays/events and creates a sense of urgency to purchase from us before time runs out. The customizing capabilities are ideal for any shop aesthetic. Definitely download!

Daddyogames
Over 5 years using the app
November 13, 2018

I can't tell my experience yet. I will rate after one week of using it. I will rate in hopes of at a 5 star.

Jiana Deon
About 5 years using the app
November 17, 2018

It really helps gaining trust from new customers! I am very happy I had it installed and will keep it that way!

Cabinet Sales Center
Almost 5 years using the app
February 18, 2022

This app is amazing! It helps our customer to tracked time so they could purchased advance for the holiday.

thespiritofchristmas
Over 4 years using the app
POWR.io replied February 18, 2022

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.