YouTube + Vimeo Video Gallery

YouTube + Vimeo Video Gallery

by POWr.io

Easy video gallery for YouTube and Vimeo videos!

Route10 Online

If you need to make changes there's a learning curve. Could be more user friendly in my opinion but it get's the job done once you figure it out. It could also be me though...

La patisserie de lou lou

esta genial para dar noticias de diferentes productos dentro de tu web es facil de usar y tiene muchos elementos para su configuración

Corebolics

great application but expect more additional of video count.. still a great product. must be completly free

tajirgah

Good GoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGood

Dazzle Dry Pro

Intuitive and very easy to use. Was able to add videos in minutes and customize and install the app.

Sharesiopa

I used this app to drop a video into my site from youtube. it is early days but I hope it will work for my free theme.

BIRP SOLUTIONS

This app is easy to use and I love how the video improves the quality of my website. The app is simply user friendly, instruction provided and worth downloading. I love this app

BAABS Beauty

so far so good with my first video post i have just started using it so i will make another review later.

Sydney Badminton

This app really helps my website to get better display, recommend to all the other website builders.

Solstice Roasters

I really like the way the app works and looks. BUT Seems like a really high monthly cost just to add a simple gallery to my site, and I don't like the limit on the number of images. What can I do with just 11 images? There are so many free Wordpress plugins, this limitation makes it less likely I will use Shopify in the future.

Previous 1 3