YouTube + Vimeo Video Gallery

YouTube + Vimeo Video Gallery

by POWr.io

Easy video gallery for YouTube and Vimeo videos!

BIRP SOLUTIONS

This app is easy to use and I love how the video improves the quality of my website. The app is simply user friendly, instruction provided and worth downloading. I love this app

BAABS Beauty

so far so good with my first video post i have just started using it so i will make another review later.

Sydney Badminton

This app really helps my website to get better display, recommend to all the other website builders.

Solstice Roasters

I really like the way the app works and looks. BUT Seems like a really high monthly cost just to add a simple gallery to my site, and I don't like the limit on the number of images. What can I do with just 11 images? There are so many free Wordpress plugins, this limitation makes it less likely I will use Shopify in the future.

Fido's Nest

So far so good. I started with the trial and quickly upgraded as I wanted people to be able to share the images. Seems fairly straightforward at the moment. Haven't need to call support and hopefully won't have a need too.

Gun Storage Solutions

I use this app to display my customer's before & after photos. It has a similar look to Pinterest which I like and my visitors can relate to. I also have a video page where all of my youtube videos are displayed in a grid format. This app is easy to use and looks great. I wish it had a quicker loading time, but the cost and ease make that issue negligible. Thanks!

Ilushess

This app is horrible! At first I had some issues getting it to work and the getting it to update. I finally got it to work and all was well right after I spent like five hours trying to fix it. Well all day yesterday it didn't work whatsoever it was completely rendered useless. I sent in a ticket for support they got back to me explaining how to add the plug and code which I already had that one and it was the exact same code as I had originally placed in there. So nothing was different. But I did cut and paste it from after doing more edits and it worked again. I asked them to clarify if I was going to have to cut paste every single time I made an update they told me NO so I'm not sure why it didn't work! When I said that if it didn't work again I was going to need to remove the app and ask for a refund, so then they refunded my money after I just finished making additional updates so now their logo was plastered all over my gallery!! WTF?! This app and the customer service team that does not listen was useless. Don't waste your time and definitely don't waste money upgrading!

Chandon Concepts

Is anyone else having trouble accessing their apps?
Apparently the site is blank?

Myflirtbox

It is really easy to use. I was thinking of consulting to a website developerthen i came across this app. It really made a difference

Galibellewa

not a bad plug in for our website. could be a little better by making it a little easier to use but overall its a good plug in

Previous 1