Media Gallery

Media Gallery

by POWr.io

Make your media gallery POP with custom text and buttons!

Ilushess

This app is horrible! At first I had some issues getting it to work and the getting it to update. I finally got it to work and all was well right after I spent like five hours trying to fix it. Well all day yesterday it didn't work whatsoever it was completely rendered useless. I sent in a ticket for support they got back to me explaining how to add the plug and code which I already had that one and it was the exact same code as I had originally placed in there. So nothing was different. But I did cut and paste it from after doing more edits and it worked again. I asked them to clarify if I was going to have to cut paste every single time I made an update they told me NO so I'm not sure why it didn't work! When I said that if it didn't work again I was going to need to remove the app and ask for a refund, so then they refunded my money after I just finished making additional updates so now their logo was plastered all over my gallery!! WTF?! This app and the customer service team that does not listen was useless. Don't waste your time and definitely don't waste money upgrading!

Chandon Concepts

Is anyone else having trouble accessing their apps? Apparently the site is blank?

Myflirtbox

It is really easy to use. I was thinking of consulting to a website developerthen i came across this app. It really made a difference

Galibellewa

not a bad plug in for our website. could be a little better by making it a little easier to use but overall its a good plug in

Bitchinskin

Searched through soo many apps to find one that did exactly this!. Auto moves images around and gives heaps of options. Only thing I would love to add to the POWr collection is a carousel image function.

Feat Socks

This plugin is great, easy to install and update content. I like it!

Oilogic

Easy to Use and implement. We have had no problems!

Organic Soda Pops

Great App! Because of POWr Media Gallery my site organicsodapops.com is better than before. Many Thanks!

Quillon

We love this app! We have used it in multiple ways such as - to create a gallery style menu and sub-menus with click-able images to help users navigate to the appropriate product categories and to create galleries of images & videos of our products in use. We love the professional look we can easily give our pages using this app. The customization options in the app are great. We did require a bit of support initially and the POWr team was prompt and efficient in assisting us.

A big thumbs up - highly recommended to anyone who wishes to add good quality static pages to their Shopify site!

David07

Awesome application - great features. Easiest way to achieve a pinterest style effect.

Previous 1