YouTube + Vimeo Video Gallery

YouTube + Vimeo Video Gallery

by POWr.io

Easy video gallery for YouTube and Vimeo videos!

Bitchinskin

Searched through soo many apps to find one that did exactly this!. Auto moves images around and gives heaps of options. Only thing I would love to add to the POWr collection is a carousel image function.

Feat Socks

This plugin is great, easy to install and update content. I like it!

Oilogic

Easy to Use and implement. We have had no problems!

Organic Soda Pops

Great App! Because of POWr Media Gallery my site organicsodapops.com is better than before. Many Thanks!

Quillon

We love this app! We have used it in multiple ways such as - to create a gallery style menu and sub-menus with click-able images to help users navigate to the appropriate product categories and to create galleries of images & videos of our products in use. We love the professional look we can easily give our pages using this app. The customization options in the app are great. We did require a bit of support initially and the POWr team was prompt and efficient in assisting us.

A big thumbs up - highly recommended to anyone who wishes to add good quality static pages to their Shopify site!

David07

Awesome application - great features. Easiest way to achieve a pinterest style effect.

Cookiegood

This is so much more than I thought it was! Absolutely beautiful, engaging, fun, and I can't wait to use it. Awesome tool!!!

Welliamtest

Great app easy to use and good support!

2 Next