Photo Gallery ‑Pinterest Style

Photo Gallery ‑Pinterest Style

by POWR.io

Photo gallery like Pinterest. Lookbook, lightbox image gallery

Spinnywhoosh

Very Simple, easy to use and upload image gallery. I must have if planning on showcasing many photos.

Missfluff

This app saved me TONS of time! It is super easy to use. I had a few questions while setting it up for the first time and I have to say the POWr customer service is amazing! Thank you for making such a handy app!

Reflections Organics

Very attractive and easy to use without having to engage a shopify developer!

Love it!
ReflectionsOrganics.com

With Love By Lina

Clean & clear interface, user friendly. Very happy so far.

Mcakeboutique

I was trying to put galleries on my web page and I was frustrated about the adjustment of picture size, adding description etc until I found this app! The outcome is clean and pretty and very user-friendly. Highly recommended!

Jordans Outlet

Powr has given us the ability to do so much more with our site. We were previously paying a outsode company to write custom code - Powr apps work so much better.

Playout

Amazing gallery! One thing Shopify was missing was an interactive, mobile responsive photo gallery, and this plug in has it all! It looks great and offers a professional feel. Also, you can include a description as well!

Dalmatia Import Group Inc

Geat and easy to install app. No learning curve and self intuitive.

Pragma 424

Works like a charm ! Easy to install

Beer And Wine Floors

This is a great plugin. Easy to use good support