Photo Gallery ‑Pinterest Style

Photo Gallery ‑Pinterest Style

by POWR.io

Photo gallery like Pinterest. Lookbook, lightbox image gallery

Merch Nerds

Works great for our Shopify store!

Mint Kondition Tie Dye

Extremely easy to use and looks great!

Moosmunchies

Great app for managing all of our furry friend testimonials. Super easy to use and set up.

Rob Keyser Photography

I needed a non-product gallery page that featured my client's sports photography. I installed POWr photo gallery and it was the easiest install. I loved how I could customize the photo gallery and I feel like it really shows off the client's portfolio. I did have one problem with the zoom box not being big enough, so I contacted customer support via email and within a day we had the problem fixed. Overall I am very pleased. I still think that Shopify should offer a page that has a gallery layout but since they don't this is a great alternative.

Reflexx

I've been incredibly impressed with the POWr.io Gallery, as well as their support! They've been super responsive to all of my needs and are dedicated to listening to their community.

Can't recommend them enough!

Vvahandbags

works really well. sometimes it can be glitchy but when it is the support team are fab at helping. a really good app for your website

Przekop Design Co

I'm so excited to incorporate POWr photo galleries into the Przekop Design Co. site. Having the gallery functionality that POWr provides has made a huge difference in determining how best to structure our site. We plan to launch in mid-November 2016. Watch for us!

Highend Electronics

A while ago, I decided to see if I could find a better Photo Gallery app for our Shopify store. I thought that surely there must have been some fancier new ones coming on the scene in the last few months. Well, there were some - some that didn't work right or not as well as POWr Photo Gallery, some that had such a high monthly price that we couldn't afford them, and on and on.

To make a long story short, I tried out every app that would have come in question for us - even some apps that weren't specifically for Shopify. Nothing. So I put my trust once and for all in POWr.io.

Yes, of course there are features that each of us would love to see added. But, POWr Photo Gallery does a great job, at a great price!

Thanks, POWr.io team. Keep up the good work!
Betty, a very happy camper :-)

Olivia Rose

We LOVE this app!! Thank you! www.oliviarose.com

Drunkamerica Com

Super simple to use and fits perfect on my site!