Photo Gallery + Lookbook

Photo Gallery + Lookbook

by POWr.io

FREE photo gallery, image gallery or lookbook gallery!

Papertales Custom

I was so excited when I found this app. I was having issues adding nice gallery pages to my shop website because of my lack of code knowledge. After doing a little research on this app, I thought that it was exactly what I was looking for and decided to upgrade to the business account.

I have never experienced so many frustrating issues with something that is suppose to be easy. Not only is the price well above what I originally wanted to pay, the frustration that comes along with it is not worth the money. I thought I was going to be paying for convenience but it isn't at all.

For my website, I need to have multiple gallery pages with several hundred images. To spare some time listing out each and every issues, trying to contact support is a pain in itself. There is not instant chat system, atleast what I could find, and it takes almost a full 24-hours just to respond to an email. The uploading system is awful and you can only upload a few images at a time, and once they do upload they don't upload in order so it's guessing game trying to format it all.

Overall just completely disappointed with the features and have lost countless hours of valuable time with little results.

Illuminate Spa

to many ads, super basic, sponsored link in website

Lumativ

DO NOT USE - DATA MINING DOWNLOAD. This app advertises false information about the free version in attempts to get your site data upon in install onto your shopify store. There is no ability to use the free version without having badges and click bait in your gallery looks like right out of the gate.

Cindelraven

NOT FREE UNLIMITED PRODUCTS. Only 10. The Adevertising Display is FALSE. Don't waste your time putting in the work to realize you have to pay for it.

Kachina Shop

NOT FREE unlimited photos!
After posting about 6 photos with subtitles, I reached my limit. So, I saw the "get
more photos for $..."
Totally a waste of time.

Feller

Looked great and just what I needed until I started adding photos and then couldn't delete them.

Jills Place 2

Zero stars, total joke of an app. I only chose 1 star because it required me to, it is a 0 star app.

Eddie Creek

Shows as free,
Only allows 5 photos... cost's a crap load if you have a larger gallery.
Misleading. Charging more based on # of photos

Steveminty

Deceptive marketing. To get rid of the ad and get the extra perks you have to pay FOR EACH GALLERY unless you go pro or whatever the highest which costs WAY TOO MUCH just to have photos up. If your site has a lot of photos I recommend going with another solution instead of this.

C1983

Monthly subscription for a clunky and bloated gallery app? No thanks.