Photo Gallery

Photo Gallery

by POWr.io

FREE photo, image or lookbook gallery!

Starchild Works

terrible. Tried to upgrade over and over again and it just kept telling me to log in with facebook. I waited a week to try again and it wouldnt work.

Metamorph Q C

Tell us about the limitations of the free version to start with. Don't waist my time by letting me use this app for half an hour and THEN show me the limitations.

It says that the POWR-logo will show. This is true, but what you fail to address, is that the design stops working after a few pictures (5 or so). After 5 uploads it just looks like crap, if you do not buy the full version.

That's all good, but for Christ sake, let me know that to begin with!

Really, grow up and grow a pair!

Thats all

E

Seamly.co

What a shame - I'm Shopify savvy and couldn't even get this properly installed. Completely useless.

Maggies Hair

Terrible app. Doesn't work at all....

Active Faith Sports

We have downloaded the image slider app by POWr and we are very disappointed with the performance. We have attempted to upload images and it will just stay stuck on loading forever. We have one image that has currently been stuck in loading for over an hour. We would love to use this app but the functionality doesnt seem to be there and when we have attempted to contact support, we havent received any reply at all. Will be deleting this app

1 3 Next