Photo Gallery | Image Display

Fully customizable photo / image gallery in Pinterest style

Free plan available

Pocket Radar

Super helpful and easy to use. I've been looking around for quite some time for an app like this and I am very pleased so far.

The Social Shop

loved it, was looking for something just like this for my blogs. So many options, LOVE IT.

I recommend POWR to anyone reading this.

Redemption Dog Clothing Co.

So far this app has been very easy to create galleries of our products and install on our site. It's free and works well.

2UpSkill Training & Coaching

I love this app as it has helped me design a great photo gallery. I was using just a page to upload pictures before this and it was not working for me at all.

Caleb's Workbench

This app was easy to use and I liked it better than the gallery options that Shopify provided as a default.

Londre Bodywear

Super lovely and intuitive photo grid app. Would definitely recommend for ease of use, nice design and easy to use features. The free features are awesome as well.

eresnativa

Awesome app for any store, i'll recommend it 100%, awesome app for any store, i'll recommend it 100%

Exentri

Easy and fast execution.. also nice to handel. i very much like the adaptive Picture size.. makes the Gallery look very active.

Backwoods Broom Company

That app helped me get my gallery up quick and easy. Definitely recommend this for people that would like a user friendly interface.

S&N Tires

Great app to display images on your website. The only thing i wish was better is the layout editor.