Photo Gallery & Image Gallery

Photo Gallery & Image Gallery

by POWR.io

Photo gallery like Pinterest, lookbook, lightbox image gallery

eresnativa

Awesome app for any store, i'll recommend it 100%, awesome app for any store, i'll recommend it 100%

Exentri

Easy and fast execution.. also nice to handel. i very much like the adaptive Picture size.. makes the Gallery look very active.

Backwoods Broom Company

That app helped me get my gallery up quick and easy. Definitely recommend this for people that would like a user friendly interface.

S&N Tires

Great app to display images on your website. The only thing i wish was better is the layout editor.

ReallyCoolMetal

I enjoyed the simplistic layout an ease to use and understand. It was very easy to intuitive and seamlessly fit in with the website layout. Something we would like to see with the fonts is that they give the bold or light options, but that is very minor, and does not detract from the overall use of the plugin.

Mr Plant Geek Shop

Lots of options for customisation. User friendly, and updates itself without having to input new code. Love it.

United Apparel Liquidators

Just started using. Good so far, but have not published to my site. Setup was easy. Will update once we have been using it more.

Firebrand Brewing

I used this app to make a gallery on my homepage. Really easy to use. Only criticism is that if the picture was made into a link, there is no way to make it open in the same window, it's set to open a new window.

Linden Tree Education

This app is really simple to use. A bulk image upload wouldn't go amiss but other than a great tool. Highly recommended.

Dear Zoey The Boutique

Using this app allowed me to display more esthetically pleasing product photos and link them to my product page, while still keeping my actual product images the plain white background. Makes it easier to run ad's who often have problems with image approvals when I can display my decorative images outside of the product listings with this app. Thank you for being free, and easy to use and customize.

I love how I can write a little description, its kind of like having this neat little blog teaser to my product before anyone clicks on it. I haven't used all the features, but I do like all the features I see.

If I had to make a suggestion, an Add to Cart button would be neat. I know there is a button feature, and you can add any link you want... but I'm not sure what an "add to cart" link would be to put there myself each time... so I just created a button with a link to the product in the image that I used.