POWR Image Gallery + Lookbook

POWR Image Gallery + Lookbook

by POWR.io

Photo gallery like Pinterest, lookbook, lightbox image gallery

EODStuff by BombBullie

This is a great app. I wanted to add pictures of my products and this app was very user friendly and had really useful awesome features.

Star Phone Case

I love this app, very easy to use. I use it to post videos of my items. It has multiple options, looks clean and professional. I recommend it to everybody.

Cutz Vinyl and Craft Supplies

I used this app to create a gallery for my projects. I would like it to be a little faster but I was uploading a ton on my initial upload so that may have had something to do with it. It is overall a great app!

Nemesis Autosport

Excellent, easy to use app. It is very user friendly and has a good amount of options so you can customize the gallery anyway you want. Only downfall is I wish you could remove the space where a description would go under pics so the pics would be closer together. 9/10 recommend!

Golf Target

Hello,
This is a nice photo gallery App! I have recommend to use this in shopify sites. Hope all enjoy this app.

IdeesFun

Super application qui me permet d'ajouter des galeries à mon magasin pour mettre en avant mes nouveautés. Je recommande.

Smisek's Custom Baits

When it comes to learning new software I find my skills "wanting". I figured out how to upload pictures to my store's gallery pretty quickly, and that is saying something.

I didn't Five Star because it uploaded the picture on it's side and I don't see a way to fix that.

MeLe Design Firm

Photo gallery serves is base function and lets me insert images and videos onto my side. I wish it had a function so that I could force the images closer to the edges of the screen though. If it does I can't find it.

UL Press

Great I really am enjoying this app so far. I was surprised the Shopify didn't have a built in function for something like this, but glad your app fits the bill.

Waking Up With Wood

The app was really easy to install and use. Exactly what I needed to promote "Partner" sites on my page.