Product Photo Gallery Lookbook

Product Photo Gallery Lookbook | Reviews

by POWR.io

Photo gallery like Pinterest, look book lightbox image gallery

readyrocketresources

I found this very useful for our store. photos look so much better using this as it was able to crop the photos nicely to fit.

November 24, 2021

Thank you for your feedback 💗 Glad you're loving our Photo Gallery app.

Do reach out to us for any suggestions or queries and we'll be more than glad to help.

Teledeko

I love this app! everything is working perfectly fine. Really reccomend it, very easy to use photos looks great

Vvög

POWr.io apps are super simple to understand how to set up and they always aesthetically fits my shops. Fast and efficient support team come with it.

Martex

For the first minutes I've used the app, I am already loving it. it's very easy to use and it gives your site a very contemporary look and feels

Mr Techpack

Looks great and it's nice and easy to use... from my first impressions. My first half hour is going well and i'm enjoying building test galleries. I'll swap over to the paid for sure and its clearly better than my current paid gallery app.

HITLANTA

Awesome layouts! Love the option to shrink images once you hover over it. I only wish there was an option to add more images with your free version.

shopfls

Definitely very easy site to use. My only issue was figuring out whether there were size specs involved.

Mogul Magnetixx

amazing app to use on your website. i will recommend to someone in the near future. will be coming to use it again.

BOBOÓ

Perfect! This App is just that mu shop need .

Tackle Club

we use this on our store tackleclub.com.au and it meets our needs perfectly at this time. We have enjoyed using it

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24