Survey & Poll | Feedback Forms

Survey & Poll | Feedback Forms

by POWR.io

Survey forms & polls to collect votes & customer feedback.

ICI

Simple, effective, exactly what I was looking for. Beyond that, this program gave me tools I needed which I didn't even know I wanted.

Convie

Easy and very useful. It took me only 3 minutes to do what i needed and install it on the website. thanks a lot!

Quick N Yummy

I use the App to create a feedback survey and it was very easy to use and helped me to put a nice order together.

Andrologi ID

Great and FREE. This Plugin is easy to use..after submission, we can redirect to visitors to a certain page....that is usefull.
Thank You for this great plugin.

Entice One

Nice app. Will use and refer to a friend to use. Thank you for making such a user friendly app Great

wehove

best aaap

Xootr Australia

Wonderful! I want to know where my customers are finding us, so I needed a poll. Super easy to set up, perfectly customisable and it's FREE!

Charlie - Xootr Australia

INCH

i want to add but i don't it is working or not and how to use it so it is better if you show any video or blog .thanks for your app .thank you

Ocumetics Health Store

I will usethis app to help me collect referral information. I like how easy it was to install and use. No reponses yet, but hopefully soon. I will let you know.

Printed Spirit

This app is awsooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooomeeee