Product Tabs | Size Chart Tabs

Product Tabs | Size Chart Tabs

by POWR.io

Easy tabs! Product description, size chart & product page tabs

Urbncovr

It says Free, no mention of cost or upgrade on main page.

Frent

Awesome App ! Very easy to use . I just started using it and already liking it .

Wilke Technology Shop

If you use it for free you have only 3 Tabs and I wish there was a way to dublicate Tabs so you don't have to rebuild one everytime. But all in all it's good.

Svg Bliss

It worked fine at first, but now for the past month or so the tabs are extremely slow to load. By the time it takes it to load on the product page, the customer has moved on. I'll be looking for another tab app that doesn't have that issue.

Bagsbagsbags1

don't install that shit cant remove it and its make bugs for the whole theme even after you remove

Headliners Co

Simply the best! I was able to create and adjust just how I wanted.

Chris Elaine Lingerie

I thought this was a free version.

Ketosense

Very convenient to use and even on a free subscription it lets you create a lot of tabs that shopify is not able to support. I like it.

Boutiquephotographie

Good app to add tabs to your products or pages. Perhaps the best I'v tried also it may have been usefull to integrate product options into tabs (radio buttons or so). Thanks for your job !

Manifest Destiny Online

Got the job done for my store. When I needed help, assistance was offered quickly.