Product Tabs | Size Chart Tabs

Product Tabs | Size Chart Tabs

by POWR.io

Easy tabs! Product description, size chart & product page tabs

Myzenplace

It would popular 2 times and I only pasted the code into my product descriptions 1 time.

Simply Natural Snacks Candy

Awesome app that allows you to create custom tabs for your Shopify listings....they make my product pages look clean while providing all the information needed.

New Yorker Bagels

Work well, but he tabs load very slow - too slow. We tracked a decrease in page load speed after implementing. Content is loaded externally via Amazon Web Services - not even a CDN network.

Charming Choice Gifts And Accessories

Free and Easy!!!! Give it a try!!!!!

Harvest Natural Beauty

Nice layout and easy to use. I like how you can make the design custom for your website. Highly recommend. Customer service is very responsive and went above and beyond to make sure I understood how the app worked.

Serendipity Candle Factory

perfect!! I will recommend this app .
Hey all Please use this app

Suco By Susana

This is just what I needed to place my policy and info in every product page. It looks attractive, is easy to read, and simple to set up. Thank you.

Superhuman Naturals

This plug in is just what we needed to make our product page more streamlined.

Body Astrology

Just what I was looking for to add a more professional look and feel to my shop. Gives me the ability to add more description to the products in a clean and organized way. Slows down loading of the pages a little bit, but nothing that is a deal breaker so far.

Links Hospitality

Very useful straight forward excellent applications. Will stepping up to business application very soon. Keep up the good work guys.