POWR Product + Size Chart Tabs

POWR Product + Size Chart Tabs

by POWR.io

Easy tabs for product description, size chart & product page.

Ketosense

Very convenient to use and even on a free subscription it lets you create a lot of tabs that shopify is not able to support. I like it.

Boutiquephotographie

Good app to add tabs to your products or pages. Perhaps the best I'v tried also it may have been usefull to integrate product options into tabs (radio buttons or so). Thanks for your job !

Manifest Destiny Online

Got the job done for my store. When I needed help, assistance was offered quickly.

Myzenplace

It would popular 2 times and I only pasted the code into my product descriptions 1 time.

Simply Natural Snacks Candy

Awesome app that allows you to create custom tabs for your Shopify listings....they make my product pages look clean while providing all the information needed.

New Yorker Bagels

Work well, but he tabs load very slow - too slow. We tracked a decrease in page load speed after implementing. Content is loaded externally via Amazon Web Services - not even a CDN network.

Charming Choice Gifts And Accessories

Free and Easy!!!! Give it a try!!!!!

Harvest Natural Beauty

Nice layout and easy to use. I like how you can make the design custom for your website. Highly recommend. Customer service is very responsive and went above and beyond to make sure I understood how the app worked.

Serendipity Candle Factory

perfect!! I will recommend this app .
Hey all Please use this app

Suco By Susana

This is just what I needed to place my policy and info in every product page. It looks attractive, is easy to read, and simple to set up. Thank you.