Pre‑launcher / Coming soon

Pre‑launcher / Coming soon

by OnltrApp

Create coming soon page before the full store launch

attaboy-store

Excellent app and fully served its purpose. In less than a minute I had my "coming soon" page. Use this app if you need a quick work-around: logo and text are editable. Countdown function also exists!

Flyexpectations

The App was easy to use and allows for the customization of your vision. I was pleased with the ability to build my launch following.

MyLittleBirdies

I used this app before th launch of my photography and design website! It was amazing. I customised the background to my colour palette and included my own logo on the launch screen.

Didda Health and Wellness

I like this app a lot. The design is beautifully done. I like the countdown feature and that it collects emails. I hope the subscribers are automatically notified when the store opens but I'm not sure.

October 11, 2019

Hello, thank you for your feedback, we are very pleased. Unfortunately, the app doesn't have a feature to notify customers about the shop opening now. Our application only allows you to collect emails, but not to send notifications. To do this, you need to use a third party solution. If you need help choosing such a solution, please contact our support, we will try to help you.

Love, Oliver Boutique

It's great I love it. I wish you could add more fields though like first and last name. It's tough when you're trying to build your email list and only getting emails without any names.

October 9, 2019

Thank you for your review. That's a great idea, we'll implement it in future versions.

YOSI COLLECTIVE

Great and easy to use... Visually appealing! I wish there were more customization but overall its great and very easy plug and play

October 9, 2019

Thank you for your feedback, we will take this into account and add more customization options.

Strib'ble District

Super easy to navigate, makes it plug and play. Just read the directions and follow and your set. Dope

coursestyle

Literally took 3 minutes. I counted. Sadly I wanted to do it in 2 ;( Just kidding but yeah this should be front page, or even default app tbh

Maxmo Child Appeal

Maxmo Child Appeal. I enjoyed it quite a bit, it was really easy to set up and it did exactly what it said it would. I would like to see more options for backgrounds. Still amazing thank you!

cadeaus voor muzikanten

does what it says on the box :) lets the countdown run until you open the store, which is nice for potential customers to know that arrive through organic search