Pre‑launcher / Coming soon

Pre‑launcher / Coming soon

by OnltrApp

Create coming soon page before the full store launch

Shoe Hookup

Simple and Easy. Very nice app that is easy to use. Would recomend to all new stores. Very useful and easy.

Shop Metamora

Quite simple and easy to install and use. Even includes some background gradients and photos to use.

Smol Creatures

I am currently using this app while waiting for my shop to launch. I'm not really happy with Shopify's default pre-launcher (password), so I'm glad I found Modern Pre-launcher. It looks beautiful and does the job well.

sugar + maple

The plugin works great and support was support team was very fast to reply to my question - over the weekend too.

Pet Star Products

This app works great when you are building your site and don't want an empty url. I would recommend it and will use it again on my next site.

September 13, 2019

Thank you for your review, we're waiting for you again.

The Modern Hippie LLC

I love it. It gets the job done. It helps stay in contact with customers with little to no glitches.

September 13, 2019

Thanks for your feedback, we are glad to hear this.

MAYER'S APPAREL

I used this app to get some subscribes before launch! It's really good. I highly recommend it. It has nice designs

September 11, 2019

Thank you for your review, we are very pleased.

NubeNueve

I really like how simple to use is the app. All that I needed on my page. Thanks! I will let you know later about improvements.

UNIQUE & GREAT

La Casa del Tiempo

Muy buena app, cumple lo que promete pero le falta 1 detalle, que es, el poder editar el texto del botón de suscripción.