Pre‑launcher / Coming soon

Pre‑launcher / Coming soon

by OnltrApp

Create coming soon page before the full store launch

Lovaine Store

Great! Just what I was looking for :) so quick and easy to use! thank you so much for creating it! I can wait to set it live!

Luxstop

I hope you guys read this and update asap. I really think you should add a feature that allows pre-launch subscribers early access. I currently have 50 customers signed up that are offered early access. This means i will have to potentially disable the app, which i dont want to do.

Majestic Scents & Apparel

Easy to use. Easy to Customize. I can't wait to launch our store and get Customers excited to see what we have to offer.

Fashion For Kids

Great simple and easy to use and FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shoe Hookup

Simple and Easy. Very nice app that is easy to use. Would recomend to all new stores. Very useful and easy.

Shop Metamora

Quite simple and easy to install and use. Even includes some background gradients and photos to use.

Smol Creatures

I am currently using this app while waiting for my shop to launch. I'm not really happy with Shopify's default pre-launcher (password), so I'm glad I found Modern Pre-launcher. It looks beautiful and does the job well.

sugar + maple

The plugin works great and support was support team was very fast to reply to my question - over the weekend too.

Pet Star Products

This app works great when you are building your site and don't want an empty url. I would recommend it and will use it again on my next site.

September 13, 2019

Thank you for your review, we're waiting for you again.

The Modern Hippie LLC

I love it. It gets the job done. It helps stay in contact with customers with little to no glitches.

September 13, 2019

Thanks for your feedback, we are glad to hear this.