Pre‑launcher / Coming soon

Pre‑launcher / Coming soon

by OnltrApp

Create coming soon page before the full store launch

tickstocksell

Wow! Such a great app! Super simple to get up and running. I was done in less than 2 minutes! I would recommend this to anyone who has an active store but isn't quite ready to launch yet, but wants to get the word out and capture some e-mails in the meantime.

KazRuss Boutique

I love this app, it was really easy to set up and use. The different backgrounds added something special to coming soon page. Thanks!

Uncle Tubbies

Simple and free. Excellent. Very simple to set up and sue and minimalistic suits most sites, timer also keeps you focussed!

RoyaltyNursing

I loved it. Definitely made things a little easier for me and I was able to quickly set up a coming soon page that was presentable!

READY GO GARB

An excellent tool, it was easy to use and perfect for what we need for our current products and future launches.

Yva Collection

I thought this app wasn't working properly but i found out that when i'm logged into my shopify account the Launch page will not display. It would go straight to my homepage. I don't know if anyone had that issue :/

So i tried to open my store from the private browser and i was automatically redirected to the coming soon page! Now i'm happy! haha

Anyway, Good Job! Great app! very easy to use and efficient!

The Earth Case

Nice, intuitive and great support! Strongly recommended before you launch your store to create high expectations.

Andivia Beauty

Andivia Beauty

Bravo! I have been looking for months for an app like this. Other vendors want you to pay big bucks, become a programmer, and prematurely pay for services you don't need yet. Modern Pre-Launcher is simple, allowing you to collect emails, provide an opening date, give some information and show an attractive background. What else do you need for free? I would have paid money for this. Wow!

Christable Boutique

This app was a perfect way for me to capture emails and keep my store hidden while I worked behind the scenes prior to my launching.

Susse Store

Nice app. Has some nice background designs. However, when I visit my website, I still see the default coming soon page. Is there something I am doing incorrectly? Please advise

July 5, 2019

Hello, thanks for your feedback. Please contact our support: onltrapp@gmail.com