Pre‑launcher / Coming soon

Pre‑launcher / Coming soon

by OnltrApp

Create coming soon page before the full store launch

Floralis Beauty

Easy to use and at a competitive price. Customisation is pretty basic but they have a support team to help with requests and CSS customisation.

swirlmtl

I needed a pre-launcher site set up ASAP. I'm glad I found this app right away. I liked how simple it was, and how easy it was to install. Thank you!

April 30, 2020

ETAL

An easy to use app that's lightweight, fast and does what it says. We at ETAL Clothing GmbH were very happy using this application. The support is lightning fast and helped us install our custom font - free of charge!

We recommend it !

USAROCKAFELLAS

greaaaat is a very greaftull app for coming soon page design, is so easy and friendly for every user

Sacred Sauce

Great experience using the app, also got immediate help with any questions I had. Does the trick, looked great on all devices. www.Sacred.Site

Curation Records

Used this app to help kick off our company and website. Fantastic, easy to use... really helped us present the appearance we wanted. VERY VERY happy with this. https://curationrecords.com

Allyce Virgin Hair Collection, L.L.C.

I used this app to provide a professional page that my prospective customers can visit before my official launch. It has helped to gain customer emails and show a level of professionalism, customization, and anticipation that the standard Spotify pre-launch page does not offer. Great app!

Marblehead Mementos

I am using this app for my pre-launch. It is very easy to use, and looks great!
You can even add your own background. Love the countdown timer!

My Fresh Beauty Skin

Very useful and easy to install . I use it every time I have to do major change on my store . Works good on mobile phone . Great app !

organicules

Absolutely love this app! allowed me to collect subscribers before I had even launched my store. So easy to install, use and customise.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6