Pre‑launcher / Coming soon

Pre‑launcher / Coming soon

by OnltrApp

Create coming soon page before the full store launch

Lev Baby

amazing support wow super happy with this app. the app is very easy and we love our coming soon page.

Happiness Rockz

I used this app to create my "coming soon" page. It had me save before I finished putting in logo and background image. I thought I was done but then I figured how to add those items. Very happy with the results!

Perk It Coffee

I needed an app that was easy, captured prospective customers emails and that would run seamlessly while I worked behind the scenes in perfecting my store for launch and this app does IT ALL!

Look After TO

I've only had this app for one week and the customer service reps have gone above and beyond! Would recommend based on customer service alone. Thank you!!

Hue by Hayley Kiyoko

We had a one-pager info site up on our Shopify while working on the real site but had to keep hiding the products from google, because google was indexing them in search. Pre-Launcher gave us great customizing and a countdown timer and we could work behind the scenes on our theme without worrying about google indexing our collections or products before we go live with them. Added bonus is that all email sign-ups go directly into Shopify Customers with a "pre-launch" tag, no extra importing or exporting.

Mi-Fan Ltd

I used this app to help me launch my business and for letting my customers know we are re-branding our store. This app is quick and easy to use and I love that you can customise your background or use their themes. I would definitely recommend this app.

Wanderlust Markets

Very easy to use, and was a great addition to my site. It was great to get people to sign up for my mailing list before I launched.

Untitled By Am

Used for my website Untitled By Am - French Handmade Bags Very nice app, easy to use and the result is great ! I am very happy I found it after struggling for hours with my theme password page. I thought I could never make it. I strongly recommend it since it is responsive. Thanks.

ShopLonyeNicole

Great! Did the job perfectly! Make sure your store is 100% ready to open by the end of the countdown for the best results.

yokubelt

Does exactly what it says it will, simple but effective. Gives you the ability to upload you own backing image if needed. There are some nice fonts out of the box but if you need more you can just edit the CSS. Support was excellent also!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8