Pre‑launcher / Coming soon

Pre‑launcher / Coming soon

by OnltrApp

Create coming soon page before the full store launch

Vause Homewares

Very happy with this app. Only request is to be able to change the background to a custom colour and to preview how it looks with different fonts before saving.

Unlucky Lingerie

This app is amazing, it creates beautiful holding pages and is so simple to set up and customize. You can add your own images and logo too.

October 4, 2021

MOGLI & MARTINI

Super easy to use. Does exactly what we hoped for. Also, we needed some extra styling, which the customer service promptly did for us. Great experience.

Ecomarket.com

Awesome App!
Works well easy to use, amazing look!!! *I wish they add a resize-screen soon see the whole pic on the phone
That said the info is centered and perfect and work well on the phone as well.

pixxel.media

Ottima applicazione, semplice e affidabile. Manca di qualche funzione marginale, come ottimizzazione SEO, ma sono certo che il team sarà in grado di colmare in breve tempo.

Heavy Metal Social

I used this app to set up a pre-launch countdown of my store. Super easy to use and what was needed!

LightLDN

I cannot rate this app highly enough. The fact it doesn't have 5 star is baffling. At first when I downloaded the app I felt like it was quite restrictive, I was struggling to work our logo and background image into the app however as soon as I emailed customer support to ask if I was doing anything wrong/ for their help, they were incredible. They fixed all my 'problems' and helped more than they needed to. I haven't received service like it before and I can't praise the team highly enough. Please give this app a go!

Lev Baby

amazing support wow super happy with this app. the app is very easy and we love our coming soon page.

Happiness Rockz

I used this app to create my "coming soon" page. It had me save before I finished putting in logo and background image. I thought I was done but then I figured how to add those items. Very happy with the results!

Perk It Coffee

I needed an app that was easy, captured prospective customers emails and that would run seamlessly while I worked behind the scenes in perfecting my store for launch and this app does IT ALL!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8