Pre‑launcher / Coming soon

Create coming soon page before the full store launch

$2.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Nargile Sarayi

Location Germany

Ich verwende die APP als Pre-Launcher und finde sie super. Macht was es soll, super Oberfläche, auch nutzbar für Menschen wie mich ohne besondere Vorkenntnisse ;)

February 25, 2022

Rania Zaki

This is exactly the coming soon app I was looking for. I needed some minor changes to the page and the app developer responded and made the changes within a few hours. Thank you!

Vause Homewares

Location Australia

Very happy with this app. Only request is to be able to change the background to a custom colour and to preview how it looks with different fonts before saving.

Unlucky Lingerie

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 3 hours

This app is amazing, it creates beautiful holding pages and is so simple to set up and customize. You can add your own images and logo too.

October 4, 2021

MOGLI & MARTINI

Location Austria

Super easy to use. Does exactly what we hoped for. Also, we needed some extra styling, which the customer service promptly did for us. Great experience.

Ecomarket.com

Awesome App!
Works well easy to use, amazing look!!! *I wish they add a resize-screen soon see the whole pic on the phone
That said the info is centered and perfect and work well on the phone as well.

pixxel.media

Location Italy

Ottima applicazione, semplice e affidabile. Manca di qualche funzione marginale, come ottimizzazione SEO, ma sono certo che il team sarà in grado di colmare in breve tempo.

Heavy Metal Social

I used this app to set up a pre-launch countdown of my store. Super easy to use and what was needed!

LightLDN

I cannot rate this app highly enough. The fact it doesn't have 5 star is baffling. At first when I downloaded the app I felt like it was quite restrictive, I was struggling to work our logo and background image into the app however as soon as I emailed customer support to ask if I was doing anything wrong/ for their help, they were incredible. They fixed all my 'problems' and helped more than they needed to. I haven't received service like it before and I can't praise the team highly enough. Please give this app a go!

Lev Baby

Time spent using app About 1 month

amazing support wow super happy with this app. the app is very easy and we love our coming soon page.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8