Reviews (542)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and smooth integration with Shopify, especially for managing pre-orders. It's praised for maintaining revenue flow during out-of-stock periods and its customizable pre-order buttons. The customer support team is noted for their efficiency and responsiveness. The app is also valued for its affordability, offering a free plan for new or single-product businesses, and its ability to automatically display a "Pre-order" button when stock runs out.

Edited June 25, 2024

Just started their free trial and wanted something customized, Abuzar was able to help me promptly to create a consistent look for our website. So far the app is everything we need for out of stock items. It took some time to trouble shoot but it all worked out!

Love Fern Jewelry
2 months using the app
April 20, 2024

I am using this app and the customer support team has been extremely helpful in resolving the issues I faced. I highly recommend it.

Nixi Body
9 months using the app
May 21, 2024

Satendra was a great help in configuring the app to my store . Had me up and running in minutes. Great app, works well with the Appikon back in stock app as well. Very happy . Great support.Very impressed.

SUNGLASS BAR
New Zealand
15 days using the app
June 12, 2024

Thank you Zia for the great and quick support!

Equalité
Netherlands
7 months using the app
June 3, 2024

The support person will give you detailed instructions.

So you can use our services with confidence.

It's a very good app!

伊勢屋商店
Japan
4 days using the app
July 8, 2024

Was having difficulty integrating within my theme - Zia helped and corrected the issue within minutes. All working perfectly now! Cannot recommend enough :)

Trigwell Cosmetics
About 1 hour using the app
June 5, 2024

Great app and great customer service. I recommend this app

R-PUR
France
9 days using the app
May 24, 2024

Good and easy to use app. Also a very helpful customer support.

Jicama.de
Germany
1 day using the app
July 11, 2024

We love this! I'm so excited to see this take action!! Customer service responded to us in less than 10 minutes and helped us set things up.

The Compleat Kitchen
36 minutes using the app
February 8, 2024

"I had a great experience with the customer support team. I encountered some issues with the app settings, but Zia was incredibly helpful and resolved the problem within a minute. This app is excellent for pre-orders on Shopify."

Linenly