Pre‑order Today

Pre‑order Today

by Appikon Software Pvt Ltd

Sell Pre-order, Coming Soon, Out-of-Stock & Sold Out Products

Hi-Voltage Records

We are just trying out this app for pre-orders as the other one did not work for us. I had some questions and they were incredibly helpful and responsive.

Poise + Go

Wonderful customer service - Hasti went above and beyond to support me with my queries and find a quick resolution. I would highly recommend this app and the service provided.

B Girly

Such quick help and answers. I like the 24/7 support and ability to screenshot for more effective troubleshooting

Lim Paris

Le service client est d'une rapidité et d'une aide exceptionnelle! Merci à Zia pour son aide précieuse !

HASHTAGSTRONG

I used this app to help me not miss any sales and to better provide for my customers. It has afforded me the ability to meet expectations. The customer service I received was excellent and immediate. If this app could split a preorder with a regular order it would be even greater.

IB4UD Shop

This is a great app with excellent support from the team. I really enjoy it. It is easy to use and helps with my sales.

Lashed by Laurian

I love the app. Very helpful when I had questions. Also, the service was fast... when I reached the customer service solved my problem within minutes.

Fox and Leo

Fantastic App. The team was quick to respond to my questions - and I had a lot! The mechanics of the app worked seamlessly and it was easy to navigate how to set everything up. If I got stuck it was easy to reach out to the team for help. I would definitely recommend this app.

Life Light Healing Services, LLC

I just started using the app and so far I am loving it. It helped me launch my pre-orders and allows me to collect orders on items that have sold out for the time being. A plus for my revenue stream. The support staff is very helpful and patient. Absolutely recommend this product.

Robin&Wren

Amazing service, so quick and helpful. Immediate support, the guys basically did everything for me. Thank you so much