Pre‑order Today

Pre‑order Today

by Appikon Software Pvt Ltd

Sell Pre-order, Coming Soon, Out-of-Stock & Sold Out Products

lovethywine

Amazing and efficient customer service, highly recommend! Great APP and worked straight away unlike the app I had previously.

BREATHE

Customer service is on top of it. So far app works flawlessly. Logged for the first time, customer service was right there. Tested app in various ways, worked fantastic every time.

Fluent Trends

I just opted in to this app. The Chat Assistant was extremely helpful. That alone gets 5 stars. So far I really like the app. The fact that they are 24/7 is wonderful. I recommend you give them a try!

Mary Wyatt London

I tried every pre-order app and this is the best one. Amazing customer service and does just what you need it to do. Thank you!!!

Kohu Road

No waiting game for this app, they have a standby customer service that will message you once you install the app, they respond urgently and very helpful, plus the app is easy to use!

DanceBody

I used this app to be able to provide a pre-order option on my shop and it was such a seamless process to activate. The customer service is outstanding - SUPER helpful. I feel comfortable knowing if I run into an issue their team will be there to help assist quickly and efficiently. HIGHLY recommend using this app and team! Thank you, Hasti, for your help!!

BestBuyDotCom

Good app, good support. Easy setup. Zia was really helpful in getting me started. I was really happy with service and the way he treated me.

THE LAB GIRL & CO

The customer service is amazing ! Normally you have to reach out to get help... this is the first time I see the team reaching out asking if you need any help. Very nice app, friendly and easy to use!

MiB E-Bikes

Works really well, and if there are any issues the dev team are extremely helpful and quick to respond.

Askalite

Outstanding customer support! Our store has yet to launch so the jury is out as far as the functionality of the app but we are confident the developer has our back if we run into issues! I would 100% recommend this app!