Pre‑order Today

Pre‑order Today

by Appikon Software Pvt Ltd

Sell Pre-order, Coming Soon, Out-of-Stock & Sold Out Products

Tea Pea Home

Great app that is getting better and more useful. It is saving us time already. Chat is prompt, friendly and helpful.

Truck2go

I wanted to keep my store professional instead of just typing my own words on my product description. The app is good. The customer service is even better.

Skarlette Limited

I had no idea what I was doing. However, I had no idea that there would be an efficient person sat there ready and waiting to help me. Clearly, concisely, with screenshots making it the easiest thing for me to do. My challenge was sorted in about 5 minutes thanks to Hasti, and that's no exaggeration. Big Thanks

Harrier Trail Running

Very easy to use app for pre orders and the customer support is 5 star. Thanks very much for all of your help!

AnnaConcept

Excellent service and attendance. All issues were solved promptly and by a real operator. I strongly recommend

Faunamade

Outstanding customer service available 24/7, and the app did everything I needed it to do. Would definitely recommend.

shopkbreanalipglam

recently installed this app in my shop. I had a few questions and issues and they were addressed immediately and efficiently I appreciate the prompt attention and would highly recommend it. i love it

kidscastle

Fantastic & super customer support by Zia, clean app interface & very easy to use. Highly Recommended....

Alicia Boateng Designs

I recently installed this app in my shop. I had a few questions and issues and they were addressed immediately and efficiently I appreciate the prompt attention and would highly recommend it.

Transtape

This app is everything I had hoped for and more! Not to mention the unmatched customer service that is almost instantaneously available. I am thrilled to be able to offer this option to my customer with a very easy and straightforward back end that is easy to manage for me! Thank you Zia for the great setup help!