Pre‑order Today , 448 reviews

4.9
February 6, 2023

The response time to my question was almost immediate. Abuzar was such a great help in allowing me to better understand the capabilities of the pre-order button functionality, as well as help me to make it visible on my store. I would highly recommend this app for anyone looking to launch a new product.

thehappyhoodie
Time spent using app: 2 months
Edited February 6, 2023

Had some issues at the start but was able to speak with Satendra on the in app chat within about 15 minutes and Satendra was able to fix the issue I was having extremely quickly. Everything was explained to me very clearly and great patience was shown in the face of my ineptitude. Thank you!

The Favourite
Time spent using app: About 8 hours
February 2, 2023

Amazing customer service with quick response times! Can't recommend this app enough. Big thanks to all that work there!

THE ZEN HUB
Time spent using app: 20 minutes
January 30, 2023

easy to use application. works well so far and the most important fast and accurate support from the online chat. Really helpful

mattinacoffee.com
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: 32 minutes

support is great.

Handy Beach Goods
Time spent using app: About 4 hours
January 27, 2023

I just downloaded this and reached out to customer service. They got me up and running in no time. I really liked that for one product there was no fee so I could truly test this out vs some of the other apps. Looking forward to using it more

IntuitiveQueen
Time spent using app: 28 minutes
January 27, 2023

Incredibly easy to install and customise. Support team were fantastic, solved my 1 minor issue within just 3 minutes. Could not recommend highly enough for anyone wishing to introudce a pre order feature to their store.

Rocky Mountain UK
Time spent using app: 4 months
January 26, 2023

I had a problem with the reservation button not showing up.

I contacted them via chat and had it resolved within 10 minutes.

M1インソール公式サイト
Japan
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Edited January 25, 2023

I am still new and testing it but so far I think it works pretty well. I had a small issue on getting the button to show on my store front but it was easily solved when I contacted support which was an error on my end. The support team is super responsive and I think this is a great app to have attached to your store. I am looking forward to using the service fully.

I.O. Domani USA
Time spent using app: 35 minutes
January 25, 2023

So stellt man sich Service vor, es ist immer instant jemand erreichbar der alle Probleme innerhalb weniger Minuten lösen kann und einem sogar erklärt woran es lag.
Ich nutze mehrere Appikon Apps und habe immer die gleiche positive Erfahrung gemacht.
Die Apps sind von ihrem Aufbau und ihrer Möglichkeit alles anzupassen auch toll.
Die Leute stehen zu ihrer Arbeit.

Paintball Buddy