Pre‑order Today

Pre‑order Today

by Appikon Software Pvt Ltd

Sell Pre-order, Coming Soon, Out-of-Stock & Sold Out Products

Nude Barre

When other apps couldn't change their settings properly to meet our needs, the Pre-Order Today app could. Additionally, the support is super quick and kind, and they definitely go out of their way to help you achieve your store needs. Can't recommend enough!

Jibs

Wow these guys are brilliant! Was already using the Back-In-Stock for a couple years and just added Pre-Order... not only was it already so simple to plug and play with our site they handled the couple branding custom components super quick and super friendly. Wish every app had service like this!!

Lady D Hair Collections

Love the app for my website it's fast and the customer service is great they got back to me as soon as I contacted them for help will definitely recommend

FUNKeyewear

Awesome fast and good support! Great app and great solution for any kind of pre order process!
Could absolutely recommend it!

Token Studio

Good app to use. The interface is easy to understand and navigate. Had a bit of difficulty when setting up, but the instant customer service was very helpful. Thanks team!

QUICKPLAY USA

Great app, does the job well and has a simple but very easy to navigate dashboard. More than that the online help team are excellent and responded to our queries immediately.

Equipo Fotográfico | Costa Rica

I was looking around for the best Shopify pre order app. Support fully responded my questions immediately.

Ultimate Drinks

I tried a few apps but this one is the best. The support is world class, very fast to respond and they go out of their way to help you. I cannot recommend enough!

Fable Fabrics

Still setting this up for my store, but amazing customer service and immediate help to customise and answer my many questions!

Belle Ame Boutique 11:11

Very fast response and very affordable compare to the other apps. I was having issues showing the (pre-order) tab on my store, and they fixed the issue fast. Thank You. Glad I found this app. You won't be disappointed