Pre‑order Today

Sell Pre-order, Coming Soon, Out-of-Stock & Sold Out Products

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Chérie Lane

Time spent using app About 1 month

Helps me inititiate pre orders for my customers so I can manage sales! Helps me better understand the demand I have coming in for an item.

June 22, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind review. That motivates us to work harder for our valuable customers.

Parabolic Coins

Customer service is spotty started off good then fell off a cliff, I guess it depends on who you get over there. Have had problem with their app for 24 hrs now not integrating with my theme and working correctly. I granted access but still no resolution to the problem. Its unfortunate I like the features they offer but they lack functionality and service.

June 22, 2022

Glad that we were able to meet your requirements. Good reviews like yours motivate us to work hard and continuously improve.

Sauces by Jrk!

The app works as advertised and the customer service team is both responsive and helpful. I'd recommend the app.

Casa Style Group

Time spent using app About 1 month

Good app, worked great upon initial install. Ran into a small hiccup with a product and my theme not working correctly with the app, so I sent in a support email, and had an answer within an hour. Very fast support, and super easy to sort out the issue. Thank you!

the sustainables

Location Germany
Time spent using app 39 minutes

I just started using this app so I cannot review anything regarding the pre-order process yet. But so far I have a great experience. The app makes the button, text and pre-order process look good on the product detail page. I had some hickups in displaying the correct info, the customer service was really fast and could help me 100% with my requests. So far I'm very satisfied.

Ida Beauty UK

I use this app to have a Pre Order button and some warning signs on the website. This is a new app, so everything is very simple and easy to understand, and the team is very quickly to answer questions and help. I am loving it. I miss a pop up message to warn the customers that the product they are buying is a Pre Order and it will take long to receive it, the message under the button isn't performing as I expected because some customers are very unprepared for this type of technology, they think that if they can buy it, they will receive it in the expected date that shows on the checkout. Maybe the app could, in the future, change the delivery time at the checkout either, so the customers would have a overview of when they will receive the product...

GingerPopStudio

June 19, 2022

The Shops at Mount Vernon

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app is very helpful and very straight forward! It works as it is advertised simple. The app developer will help you answer your questions too.

June 15, 2022

mostropi.store

Location Colombia
Time spent using app About 4 hours

Apenas comenzare con la aplicación, pero desde el principio vi la aplicación muy sencilla y completa para emprendedores, el soporte ha sido excelente, me han apoyado en algunas configuraciones muy precisas y que ha quedado perfectas.

Authenticate Designer Bags

Time spent using app About 19 hours

Customer services is excellent and reliable. Good features. Easy to set up and use, customers love it. Highly recommend this app!