Pre‑order Today

Pre‑order Today

by Appikon Software Pvt Ltd

Sell Pre-order, Coming Soon, Out-of-Stock & Sold Out Products

Kondigno

Great support. A useful app to showcase a product before it is released on the market. Great help for our startup.

FirePit.co.uk

Decent app, functionality great when it worked but it was too buggy and temperamental with my theme. Help was always quick and efficient but often when referred to the Developers they blamed the theme. Just too buggy and time consuming to keep going back to the Developers.

Antioxi

Great app! The team was incredibly helpful as well. In fact they spent hours helping me customize their app to my theme. I am very impressed :)

The Kellee Collective

I used this app to be able to list items as pre sale and show as sold out when inventory is depleted. This app did exactly that. Easy instructions to work with my Shopify store.

Eleven15 Shoe Boutique

Great app! Even better and alert tech support! Abuzhar was very helpful & patient with me & all the questions and concerns I had.

SemiColor PR Store

This application is very simple, efficient, the best for e-commerce site. Shikha helped me a lot on how to configure the product to publish it Pre-order. Their services and support are very professional and fast. Thank you very much your team!

Ovando Store

Primera vez que uso la app y ha funcionado muy bien. Solo un detalle, es que el límite de venta por unidad no me ha funcionando del todo, pero el soporte es muy bueno y rápido. Muchas gracias Abuzar por tu paciencia y por ayudarme!

JONELLE WILLIAMS COSMETICS

After I was frustrated on a Saturday, Abuzar was able to help me with a quick response to help me and encouraged to give the app another try. So I upg to the paid service. Thanks again :) -Owner of Jonellewilliams.com

DiVine Dresser, LLC.

Sometimes the saving persisted very slowly or not at all.. the order max number needs to be more clearer for that entry field. Having options to pick from for the button color & metrics would be great because some people may not be skilled enough to know to use "px".

Appalachian Standard

So far so good! Support is amazing and super responsive. We haven't launched the product yet, but Hermant was able to help guide me through the setup process and it didn't take long at all! I am excited to launch our first preorder product :)